Everything Supernatural Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everything Supernatural Community

Merry Christmas 'Natural Fans!

You are not connected. Please login or register

I can't wait till Fringe comes back on!!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I can't wait till Fringe comes back on!! Empty I can't wait till Fringe comes back on!! Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:54 pm

sharonsun

Fringe
I love this show, when I first saw the show, I knew I’ll follow it.
Through as soon as i saw it I was hooked! This show has everything, humor, science fiction, and subtle romance. I love all the characters form Fringe: Peter, Astrid, Olivia, Walter and Agent Broyles. All of the characters have amazing chemistry with each other. From Walter's inane genius and strange way of speaking and incredible experiments to Peter and Olivia's witty and sharp banter and relationship. I also love Astrid and how she takes Walter's strangeness in stride. I love the fact that Astrid and Peter have a cool array of special talents that is always interesting to watch! I love this show, because it has science fiction, amazing effects and awesome characters! I can't wait till Fringe comes back on!!

collect cheap dvds , Cheap tv series dvd collection, fine package and clear image
True Blood Season 3 DVD Box Set
Glee Season 1 DVD Box Set
Modern Family Season 1 DVD Box Set
The Office Season 6 DVD Box Set

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum