Everything Supernatural Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everything Supernatural Community

Merry Christmas 'Natural Fans!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Some Very HOT New Pics of Jared...

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Some Very HOT New Pics of Jared... Empty Some Very HOT New Pics of Jared... Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:56 am

Impaladreams

Impaladreams

Hi all you Sammy fans out there, just in case you haven't seen this delightful selection of new photos of Jared, here's a link for you.

He is looking Soooo HOT!!! Twisted Evil

http://fabilimah.livejournal.com/258355.html?view=3062067#t3062067

Enjoy!!

2Some Very HOT New Pics of Jared... Empty Re: Some Very HOT New Pics of Jared... Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:56 am

LoneWolf

LoneWolf

Oh my word!! Shocked Those pictures are gorgeous!! Thanks for the link. Very Happy

3Some Very HOT New Pics of Jared... Empty Re: Some Very HOT New Pics of Jared... Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:35 am

Impaladreams

Impaladreams

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven It's my pleasure... he is looking good. I know he buffed up for the Friday the 13th movie and he is maturing veeerrry nicely!! lol Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

I do like a HOT man in a vest!!

Twisted Evil

4Some Very HOT New Pics of Jared... Empty Re: Some Very HOT New Pics of Jared... Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:03 pm

birdie

birdie

GROWL!

And I'm a dyed in the wool Dean Girl!!!

Heehee

Bev xxxx

5Some Very HOT New Pics of Jared... Empty Phew.... Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:11 am

Penmin

Oh my...*fans self to cool off* My heart rate has just gone up, I really like this new Sam...those piccies...wow Very Happy thank you for the link..Jacq

p.s I have a hot Sam piccy for my desktop, bare shoulders, muscles bulging, hair just draped over his thoughtful eyes, a slight sheen of moisture that I can run my finger down...mmm, Ok must breathe in now...lol

6Some Very HOT New Pics of Jared... Empty Re: Some Very HOT New Pics of Jared... Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:16 pm

Impaladreams

Impaladreams

Hey Penmin,
Make sure you bring that particular one along to London on the 4th!! I'm liking the sound of that one!!
I think we may have to get a swap on!! Cool

7Some Very HOT New Pics of Jared... Empty Re: Some Very HOT New Pics of Jared... Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:30 pm

birdie

birdie

Penmin wrote:Oh my...*fans self to cool off* My heart rate has just gone up, I really like this new Sam...those piccies...wow Very Happy thank you for the link..Jacq

p.s I have a hot Sam piccy for my desktop, bare shoulders, muscles bulging, hair just draped over his thoughtful eyes, a slight sheen of moisture that I can run my finger down...mmm, Ok must breathe in now...lol

Jacq
You suacy girl! sending ya a cool flannel for ya forehead! Very Happy Bev xx

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum