Everything Supernatural Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everything Supernatural Community

Merry Christmas 'Natural Fans!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Supernatural Trading Cards

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Supernatural Trading Cards Empty Supernatural Trading Cards Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:04 pm

Impaladreams

Impaladreams

Hi Denise and Rob,
Just wondered if you have any plans to sell the Inkworks Supernatural trading cards/binders etc? pirat

2Supernatural Trading Cards Empty Re: Supernatural Trading Cards Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:30 am

Rob

Rob
Admin

I can get hold of them, binders and Cards, they are alittle pricey to me though, if there was enough interest I could order alot of them and bring the price dwon for you all, what sets were you interested in?
Rob

http://www.everythingsupernatural.co.uk

3Supernatural Trading Cards Empty Re: Supernatural Trading Cards Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:10 pm

Impaladreams

Impaladreams

I've got most of the current sets, but they will be bringing out a Season 4 set later in the year. They are quite expensive, I guess it would depend who else on here was interested. I know there's a couple of people who collect them but probaly not a huge amount...
Anyway, thanks for letting me know. Very Happy

4Supernatural Trading Cards Empty Re: Supernatural Trading Cards Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:12 pm

x_Rachel

x_Rachel

Impaladreams wrote:I've got most of the current sets, but they will be bringing out a Season 4 set later in the year. They are quite expensive, I guess it would depend who else on here was interested. I know there's a couple of people who collect them but probaly not a huge amount...
Anyway, thanks for letting me know. Very Happy

Heyy Smile I was just wondering, where do you buy your card sets from ?

And I know I'm only one more person but if its any use I would be interested in buying them lol Razz

Xxx

http://myspace.com/x_rachelclark

5Supernatural Trading Cards Empty Re: Supernatural Trading Cards Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:53 pm

Impaladreams

Impaladreams

Hi Rachel,

I normally buy my sets from Ebay UK, the Supernatural sets are by a card company called Inkworks. The really bad news is that I heard about a month ago that Inkworks is now closing down, so it doesn't look as though there will be a Season 4 or 5 set of cards. I believe they are still open for redemption cards but for how much longer, I don't know.

Here's a link for the main site, in case you want to see what the cards are like.

http://www.inkworkscards.com/products/supernatural/season3/supernat3prod1.html

The season one cards are now very hard to come by, particularly the original binders.
There are sets for Season 1, 2 and 3 and a compilation series called Connections and a short special edition set for A Very Supernatural Christmas.
It can be a very expensive hobby for some of the rarer cards. They consist of a basic set and then smaller sets of rarer Chase cards, Autograph cards and Piecework cards (a piece of show worn clothing in a sealed card,) and then there are CaseLoaders, Incentive cards and a few others. However, the standard cards are excellent quality and include some very beautiful shots from the shows.

Let me know if you are after any sets in particular as I have recently bought a job lot of cards, and have lots of spares, so I will be selling some on eBay in the not too far future.

6Supernatural Trading Cards Empty Re: Supernatural Trading Cards Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:36 am

x_Rachel

x_Rachel

Impaladreams wrote:Hi Rachel,

I normally buy my sets from Ebay UK, the Supernatural sets are by a card company called Inkworks. The really bad news is that I heard about a month ago that Inkworks is now closing down, so it doesn't look as though there will be a Season 4 or 5 set of cards. I believe they are still open for redemption cards but for how much longer, I don't know.

Here's a link for the main site, in case you want to see what the cards are like.

http://www.inkworkscards.com/products/supernatural/season3/supernat3prod1.html

The season one cards are now very hard to come by, particularly the original binders.
There are sets for Season 1, 2 and 3 and a compilation series called Connections and a short special edition set for A Very Supernatural Christmas.
It can be a very expensive hobby for some of the rarer cards. They consist of a basic set and then smaller sets of rarer Chase cards, Autograph cards and Piecework cards (a piece of show worn clothing in a sealed card,) and then there are CaseLoaders, Incentive cards and a few others. However, the standard cards are excellent quality and include some very beautiful shots from the shows.

Let me know if you are after any sets in particular as I have recently bought a job lot of cards, and have lots of spares, so I will be selling some on eBay in the not too far future.

Wow thanx that would be gr8 ! Very Happy and thanx for all the info Smile

I've managed to get my hands on the Season 2 Base set and the Connections base set, so they don't have any of the autograph/pieceworks cards or bonus cards so anything other than that I would definitely look into getting Smile

Xxx

http://myspace.com/x_rachelclark

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum