Everything Supernatural Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everything Supernatural Community

Merry Christmas 'Natural Fans!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Episode 17: It's a Terrible Life

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Episode 17: It's a Terrible Life Empty Episode 17: It's a Terrible Life Mon May 11, 2009 6:08 am

x_Rachel

x_Rachel

I really enjoyed this weeks episode, it was good to see more of the lighter, comedic stuff back in the episode, little bit of a change from all the darkness recently Razz.
I thought there was something suspicious about that Mr. Adler(or Zachariah Razz), so I sorta expected him to turn out to be an angel. Smile

One thing I loved was the use of "Smith & Wesson" for Dean & Sam's surnames - very clever lol.

Overall very enjoyable episode Very Happy

Xxx

http://myspace.com/x_rachelclark

2Episode 17: It's a Terrible Life Empty Its a Terrible Life Mon May 11, 2009 2:06 pm

Penmin

Yes it was a good one, more fun like the old days, Im a little dense sometimes ,didnt realize their names were Smith & Wesson get it now Very Happy But I wish they had shown Sam getting his memories back...and more emotional acting for Jared, seems like Jensen gets all the best lines...

3Episode 17: It's a Terrible Life Empty Re: Episode 17: It's a Terrible Life Thu May 14, 2009 12:38 pm

supernaturalfan

supernaturalfan

It was an awesome episode and when they introduced Zaccariah, the angel, towards the end....it was all a test!....very clever stuff Kripke!

The next chapter 'The Monster At The End Of This Book' will be dark apparently and from there on in it will become very dark and very emotional for all involved.
It'll be interesting to see were Kripke will go with Season 5, I do hope its not all dark but I feel mostly it will be especially now Sam is turning darkside!

GO DEAN.....SAVE THE WORLD!

THE APOCALYPSE IS NIGH!!

Sad

http://www.enigma.uk.net

4Episode 17: It's a Terrible Life Empty Re: Episode 17: It's a Terrible Life Thu May 14, 2009 5:21 pm

x_Rachel

x_Rachel

supernaturalfan wrote:It was an awesome episode and when they introduced Zaccariah, the angel, towards the end....it was all a test!....very clever stuff Kripke!

The next chapter 'The Monster At The End Of This Book' will be dark apparently and from there on in it will become very dark and very emotional for all involved.
It'll be interesting to see were Kripke will go with Season 5, I do hope its not all dark but I feel mostly it will be especially now Sam is turning darkside!

GO DEAN.....SAVE THE WORLD!

THE APOCALYPSE IS NIGH!!

Sad

Poor Dean, everything seems to be resting on his shoulders now lol, he's got a lot to deal with Razz. Aah more darkness, I dunno if I like all this emotional stuff, makes me cry Sad haha Razz

I agree, season 5 should be very interesting. My friend was telling me about an interview he read with Jensen a week or so ago where he was talking about a conversation he had with Eric. He was asking about how if he's throwing everything into this season, where is he going to go with season 5, and Eric just replied something along the lines of "aw who knows, I'll write about robots !" lol!

Xxx

http://myspace.com/x_rachelclark

5Episode 17: It's a Terrible Life Empty Re: Episode 17: It's a Terrible Life Thu May 14, 2009 6:10 pm

supernaturalfan

supernaturalfan

Poor Dean, everything seems to be resting on his shoulders now lol, he's got a lot to deal with Razz. Aah more darkness, I dunno if I like all this emotional stuff, makes me cry Sad haha Razz

I agree, season 5 should be very interesting. My friend was telling me about an interview he read with Jensen a week or so ago where he was talking about a conversation he had with Eric. He was asking about how if he's throwing everything into this season, where is he going to go with season 5, and Eric just replied something along the lines of "aw who knows, I'll write about robots !" lol!

Xxx[/quote]

Robots ay, now that would be interesting!!! lol Very Happy

http://www.enigma.uk.net

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum