Everything Supernatural Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everything Supernatural Community

Merry Christmas 'Natural Fans!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hello Supernatural Fans

+2
supernaturalfan
doelau82
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hello Supernatural Fans Empty Hello Supernatural Fans Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:13 am

doelau82

doelau82

I'm Doelau82 and i'm from Bucks

Have been a fan from the show ever since its started and thinks it just gets better and better.

Dean is my favourite character - those green eyes that wit!!!

2Hello Supernatural Fans Empty Re: Hello Supernatural Fans Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:12 am

supernaturalfan

supernaturalfan

Hi Doelau82!

Welcome to Everything Supernatural, were a real friendly bunch here! Very Happy

Im John and have been watching Supernatural from the very begining and love everything the show has to offer.
And with season 5 on the way and possible further seasons its going to be awesome....long may it continue!!

Enjoy your stay!! Very Happy

http://www.enigma.uk.net

3Hello Supernatural Fans Empty Thanks supernaturalfan (John) Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:34 pm

doelau82

doelau82

Hi John

Just wanted to say thanks for making me feel welcome.

Alot of my friends havent even heard of the show & think i'm crazy. I'm so happy to find so many other fans out there.

I'm sure season 5 will be the best season yet and cant wait

Doelau82
(Laura)

4Hello Supernatural Fans Empty Re: Hello Supernatural Fans Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:27 am

supernaturalfan

supernaturalfan

Hey Laura!!! Crazy??? Your friends think your crazy for watching, what is possibly, no, definately the best show on earth since the demise of Buffy and Angel!!!

Season 5 is totally green lit and.....season 6 and further have been talked about amongst Kripke and the actors...just hope it never ends, well, at least go to season 10!! I mean, look at Smallville, dont like it at all, love the Superman films but this just didn't float my boat and look how long that has been running!!

Have a look around the forum and there is a post by me that was a statement from Kripke himself according to Comic Con San Diego.
I believe its in the Supernatural seasons section if my memory serves me correctly Very Happy

http://www.enigma.uk.net

5Hello Supernatural Fans Empty Re: Hello Supernatural Fans Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:02 pm

doelau82

doelau82

Thanks for replying John

I know i really need to educate my friends in the world of supernatural. This is going to be done with the help of Living as they are starting right from the pilot episode tonight.

Can't wait for season 5 to start - am already hearing such good things. & now with talks of a possible season 6 things just keep getting better and better

6Hello Supernatural Fans Empty Re: Hello Supernatural Fans Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:50 am

Rob

Rob
Admin

Hi Laura,
Welcome to the Site, you will find lots of fellow fans here, if you have any questions about the site please do ask and please post as much as you can and spread the word to any fellow fans who have not registered on the site
Rob

http://www.everythingsupernatural.co.uk

7Hello Supernatural Fans Empty Re: Hello Supernatural Fans Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:22 am

LoneWolf

LoneWolf

Hi Laura

Welcome to the forum! I'm sure you'll have fun on here. Very Happy

8Hello Supernatural Fans Empty Re: Hello Supernatural Fans Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:42 pm

doelau82

doelau82

To everyone

Thank you for welcoming me to this forum!!!

Laura

9Hello Supernatural Fans Empty Re: Hello Supernatural Fans Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:34 pm

Impaladreams

Impaladreams

Hi Laura
A bit of a belated welcome to the forum, I'm Jane and I moderate down on the Huntergirls section down below. I've been away for most of the summer so I've not been up online much. It's good to see you on here though.
It's a lovely friendly forum please feel free to drop by the Huntergirls section if you wish and say Hi, we get together several times a year, usually up in London, so if you fancy seeing what we get up to there's loads of info down there.
We've got a meeting coming up on 10th Oct, so I'll be putting a post up about it soon. Still catching up here!! lol
Anyway, good to see you and look forward to seeing you around the site.
Jane pirat

10Hello Supernatural Fans Empty Hey i finally joined Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:50 pm

!Padger!

!Padger!

seee i told you i would join Smile and i still think its unfair how we have to wait till january for season 5 Sad

https://www.facebook.com/padger

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum