Everything Supernatural Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everything Supernatural Community

Merry Christmas 'Natural Fans!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Season 4 Music List....

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Season 4 Music List.... Empty Season 4 Music List.... Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:31 am

Rob

Rob
Admin

Season Four

Episode 4x01 - Lazarus Rising
Recap Song: AC/DC - You Shook Me All Night Long
Katie Thompson & Martyn Laight/Carlin Music - I'm So Blue
The Republic Tigers - Fight Song
Jason Manns - Vision
Martyn Laight/Carlin Music - Wrapped Around Your Finger

Episode 4x02 - Are You There God? It's Me, Dean Winchester
Recap Song: Billy Squier - Lonely Is the Night

Episode 4x03 - In the Beginning
The Allman Brothers Band - Ramblin' Man
Kenny Smith & The Loveliters - Go for Your Self
Dean asks his dad if he knows that Sonny and Cher broke up. Sonny & Cher were a married couple, musical duo and hosts of the variety show The Sonny and Cher Comedy Hour. They divorced in 1975 two years after the date this episode took place.
Dean introduced himself as Dean Van Halen. Van Halen is a major 80s rock band founded by two brothers, Eddie and Alex Van Halen.

Episode 4x04 - Metamorphosis
Hound Dog Taylor & The HouseBreakers - Phillips' Theme

Episode 4x05 - Monster Movie
Bach - Tocata & Fugue in D Minor
Sam and Dean introduce themselves as Agents Angus and Young. Angus Young is the lead guitarist of AC/DC.

Episode 4x06 - Yellow Fever
Survivor - Eye of the Tiger
Sam and Dean introduce themselves as Agents Tyler and Perry. Steven Tyler and Joe Perry are the lead singer and guitarist for the band Aerosmith. This fact is pointed out later in the episode by the neighbor.
The sheriff proclaims "Hell's Bells" as he exits his office. Hell's Bells is an old fashioned euphemism often used in place of profanity. It is also the title of one of AC/DC's best known songs which was played during the season 3 premiere recap.

Episode 4x07 - It's the Great Pumpkin, Sam Winchester
Nine Days - Just as Through with You
Dean introduces himself as Agent Seger. Bob Seger is a famous rock musician who has played with a number of bands through the years.
Dean later introduces himself and Sam as Agents Geddy and Lee. Geddy Lee is the lead vocalist for the Canadian rock band Rush.
See Episode 2x06 for notes on Dean's ringtone.

Episode 4x08 - Wishful Thinking
Unknown Song (Played in the first restaurant scene)
[edit] Episode 4x09 - I Know What You Did Last Summer
No non-original music

Episode 4x10 - Heaven and Hell
Bad Company - Ready for Love
[edit] Episode 4x11 - Family Remains
No Non-Original Music

Episode 4x12 - Criss Angel Is a Douche Bag
Buva - She Makes Me Fall Down
The song that plays both when Jeb is rehearsing on stage and when he is killed in his dressing room is a brief one verse song written specifically for the episode by Christopher Lennertz (the show's composer) and Steve Frangadakis called "Douche Bag Theme". It is performed by Frangadakis.
Dean introduces himself as Agent Ulrich. Lars Ulrich is the drummer for the band Metallica.

Episode 4x13 - After School Special
Foreigner - Long, Long Way From Home
A gym-class student refers to Dean as "Substitute-Coach Roth." David Lee Roth is the lead singer for the rock group Van Halen.

Episode 4x14 - Sex & Violence
White Zombie - Thunder Kiss '65
Brian Tichy - Steal the World
Dean mentions Welcome to the Jungle by Guns & Roses and Cherry Pie by Warrant as possible siren songs.
Dean and Nick try to stump each other over the history of two Led Zeppelin songs: Nobody's Fault but Mine and You Shook Me.

Episode 4x15 - Death Takes a Holiday
George Highfill & Jai Josefs/MasterSource - Perfect Situation for a Fool

Episode 4x16 - On the Head of a Pin
No Non-Original Music

Episode 4x17 - It's a Terrible Life
The Kinks - Well Respected Man
Brian Tichy - Hollow

Episode 4x18 - The Monster at the End of This Book
Unknown - Around the World
Dean introduces himself and Sam as Agents DeYoung and Shaw. Dennis DeYoung was a former member of the rock band Styx and Tommy Shaw is still a member of the same band.
Dean says his two favorite songs are "Ramble On" and "Traveling Riverside Blues" both were recorded by Led Zeppelin but only the first was written by them. The second was originally recorded by Robert Johnson but Dean is likely talking about the Zeppelin version given his affinity for the band.

Episode 4x19 - Jump the Shark
Burl Ives - A Little Bitty Tear
The cemetary director refers to Dean as Agent Nugent. Ted Nugent is a rock musician who's music has been featured prominently on Supernatural before.

Episode 4x20 - The Rapture
No Non-Original Music

Episode 4x21 - When the Levee Breaks
No Non-Original Music
The title of the episode comes from a blues song written and first recorded by Kansas Joe McCoy and Memphis Minnie that was most famously re-worked by Led Zeppelin for their fourth album.

Episode 4x22 - Lucifer Rising
Recap Song: Kansas - Carry on My Wayward Son

Season Four DVD Extras
Gag Reel: SWANK - Shoot at the Devil

http://www.everythingsupernatural.co.uk

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum