Everything Supernatural Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everything Supernatural Community

Merry Christmas 'Natural Fans!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Challenges

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Challenges Empty Challenges Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:11 pm

calUK

As requested - the challenge prompts from July's meeting.

I'll run this as two challenges - one for fic, and one for artwork (banners, posters, vids etc). Minimum word count for the fic is 1000, no maximum limit, but you've got until December 22nd to get all entries to me! (News on the prizes to come...)

The two prompts - they're intentionally very different, one geared more towards humour than the other, but have a bit of fun with them and take them where you will!

"I love it when a plan comes together."

-or-

Is this who you are?
Some sweet violent urge
A weak fallen man
With the promise of an end?

I can't wait to see what y'all come up with!

Cal

2Challenges Empty Re: Challenges Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:40 pm

alena

Interesting challenges Cal Very Happy

3Challenges Empty Re: Challenges Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:27 pm

Impaladreams

Impaladreams

Hey Cal,
Life's been pretty hectic as usual but at last I've had time to get on over here.
Thanks for the challenge prompts - I'll need to start getting my head aroud these.

Did we make any progress on the Round Robin? I signed up for the Facebook page then I can't seem to find it anymore!

Hope you're keeping well, I'm looking forward to seeing everyone next month at Asylum - OMG yes it's only seven weeks away!! Can't wait to see Crowley.

See you there
JANE X pirat

4Challenges Empty Re: Challenges Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:01 pm

calUK

I've not had a chance to do anything about the round robin yet - things've been kinda crazy this summer.
Asylum is gonna be awesome - it's a fantastic guest list! Though I think they could be a tad... riotous. Suspect Twisted Evil
Asked Ilka about the facebook page - she says you ave to search under 'groups' and it's there - but it's facebook so it's all greek ta me!

5Challenges Empty Re: Challenges Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:01 pm

Impaladreams

Impaladreams

Hi Cal,
I've just been over to Facebook and have tracked Winchester Hell down. Life's a little complicated when you need to translate from Pirate.
Hope your summer has been good - it was a shock going back to work this week!! Oh well, I shouldn't complain.
See you next month.
Jane xx

6Challenges Empty REMINDER Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:13 am

calUK

Just a reminder, if you're going to enter the big writing/artwork challenge, I need entries by 22nd December, so I can have the winners ready to announce at the next meeting in January!
Hope you've all had a grand summer and are looking forward to Christmas! (How the hell can it be that time already?!)
cal

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum