Everything Supernatural Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everything Supernatural Community

Merry Christmas 'Natural Fans!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hunter Challenges and bits from Jan 2010

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hunter Challenges and bits from Jan 2010 Empty Hunter Challenges and bits from Jan 2010 Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:00 pm

alena

Hello I thought we'd agreed at the last gathering to post our challenges, photos on the site so I'm starting the ball rolling with my effort at the Drabble Challenge.
The challenge word was "towel"
Disclaimer: I own nothing the Supernatural characters belong to Eric Kripke & the CW and "Hitchhikers" belongs to D. Adams, estate etc.

“Hey Sam! This guy really knew his stuff... ‘cept for the E.T. shit an’ all that is”
Sam slowly raised his damp head from the screen of the laptop and stared blankly at his grinning sibling. He shook his head uncomprehendingly at him.
Dean merely popped another slice of pizza into his already brimming mouth and then grinned back widely.
“OK, Dean I’ll buy it. What’re you on about?”
He waved a disintegrating pile at Sam and mumbled “This Adams dude- Doesn’t matter what happens as long as you know where your towel is.”
Sam just glared back muttering darkly.

This came from the fact that "towel" immediately made my disordered brain think of Douglas Adams' "The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy"- you know where Ford Prefect tells Arthur Dent that you always need to know where your towel is.

Midge

Midge

LOL. Thanks for posting your drabble entry. Enjoyed it just as much this time around as on the day. I can so picture Dean with his mouth full to overflowing with pizza.

alena

Thanks Midge. I'm hoping the others will post as well.
... And it would be great to see any pics on here.
P.S. I love the pic that Isis made for you Very Happy

hammersfan

hammersfan

Enjoyed reading your drabble entry ... really must practice doing some myself!

Would love to see some pictures .. don't think I had any taken when I was eating this time!!!

alena

Thanks Sue,
Please give drabbles a go. I'm not a writer, but I don't mind having a bash at 100 words about the boys! Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum