Everything Supernatural Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everything Supernatural Community

Merry Christmas 'Natural Fans!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Huntergirls Hilton Meeting - Sat 23rd January 2010 10 - 5pm

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Impaladreams

Impaladreams

Hi Everyone,

Thanks to everyone who came along to our meeting today at the Hilton. It was lovely to see all the familiar faces and great to meet Viv our latest recruit!

Thanks to everyone who contributed with Tallies Quiz, Viv's wordsearch, Alison's packs and puzzles and Louy's fiendishly difficult spot the picture/epi!! Also, thanks to everyone who contributed with the gorgeous prizes, artwork, keyrings and magnets. It was like Christmas all over again. santa

Congratulations to all our various competition winners, including the drabble and cheese modelling challenges and well done to everyone who took part, or helped organise the events and to everybody who helped us get our moneysworth from the Hilton's yummy all day food/drink supply. pirat

Thanks again, it was a lovely day of SPN Immersion - I'll be posting up suggested dates for the next one real soon. Hope to see you all around on here too.

Don't forget to post up those Drabbles, quizes and cheese photos - so they're there in case anyone else wants to have a go/look affraid

2Huntergirls Hilton Meeting - Sat 23rd January 2010  10 - 5pm Empty Hunter Girls Meet - Sat 23rd Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:52 am

Midge

Midge

Hey, I have to agree Jane, it was great to see everyone yesterday. Well worth the tortuous diversions on the London underground and the cold wait at St Pancras station at the end of the day.

And thanks for persuading me into loading the videos on my pc. It made the journey home extremely enjoyable and quite enlightening. Why did I resist? (Throws arms up in disbelief)

May I also add my thanks to everyone who brought things to enhance the day and a special thanks to Tally for the beautiful artwork and even to the Hilton for keeping us fed and watered. (Y)

Impaladreams

Impaladreams

Hey Midge,
Nice to see you too and ice to see you over here on Everything Supernatural Forum. It's a really nice, dead friendly Forum, so I'm hoping we'll see all the others over here soon too!!!

alena

I had a really great day- Thanks to everyone who came and made the day go so well. Thanks for the key rings Sue and the quizzes, wordsearch, competitions and prizes were great fun and it was also good to have a proper chance to talk favourite moments/ episodes, characters and just Everything Supernatural! It's not everyday you get a chance to win Sam & Dean (with artistic cheese extras!!!)
Very Happy cheers Very Happy

Impaladreams

Impaladreams

Hey Midge,
I just realised that was your first post over here. You should pop over onto the Newbies section and say Hi and introduce yourself, that way more people will get to see you and say hello... cheers

doelau82

doelau82

Hi guys
Again thanks for a fantastic day even though it was only my second meeting. Everyone is so friendly which makes the day a real joy.
I'll definitely get some items together for the next meeting and already have some ideas.
Just wanted to say a BIG THANK YOU to Alison - I love the packs you put together Very Happy

hammersfan

hammersfan

Hi all!

Thanks for a great day out on Saturday. Lovely to see you all again. Very Happy

Glad you liked the keyrings. I have some magnets for next time. Probably end up bringing the Sam ones back again!! How can you resist the puppy look??! cat (can't see a cat pic!!)

The journey home was a lot faster as the Central Line seemed keen to make up for going slow in the morning!!

hammersfan

hammersfan

OOps ... meant can't see a dog pic!
Been working far too hard!!

alena

Hello everyone
I'm glad the packs went down well.
It's great when people bring bits to share and adds nicely to the drool factor. Laughing

Midge

Midge

I'd like to say a great big thank you to Tally for creating the picture I'm using as my avatar here, and I s'pose I'd best say thank you to Jane too for allowing me share the picture in the first place. Very Happy

Impaladreams

Impaladreams

Hi Midge,
Yeah a very big thank you to our talented Isis for her 'on the day creation' using one of my most fav shots!! You just gotta love that thigh holster!! lol
You are very welcome to use is Midge, I'm using the other one as my Wallpaper so it's nice to see it wherever it appears!! Just Beautiful!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum