Everything Supernatural Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everything Supernatural Community

Merry Christmas 'Natural Fans!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hilton Meeting 4th April 2009 - Please confirm attendance

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Impaladreams

Impaladreams

Hi Guys, Cool

We're only a couple of weeks away from our get together at the Hilton for a day of Supernatural indulgence... Like a Star @ heaven Alena is very kindly putting together some packs for everyone, so if you could just confirm that you intend to come that would be a great help. Like a Star @ heaven cyclops Just drop a post on here and we'll look forward to seeing you.

We'd also like to say again that this is open to everyone, (children under 16 must be accompanied) so if you fancy coming along and I haven't got your name down here please drop me a post and we'll get you all the details. (There is a separate post on this section with all the details on.) cheers sunny cheers

The list I have so far is

Impaladreams pirat
Birdie cat
Bulletbabe Suspect
Tumbleweed Twisted Evil
Alena flower
Rob king
Denise queen
Castielfan Cool
Penmin cheers
Isis, not yet on the forum.

Any one else out there who fancies coming along, please let us know, it'd be great to meet you!! affraid

tumbleweed

tumbleweed

Hee - love the smileys. Twisted Evil am I? You have no idea... mwahahahaha...

3Hilton Meeting 4th April 2009 - Please confirm attendance Empty April 4th Confirmation Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:44 am

Penmin

Yes I will be there, am really looking forward to this, never done anything like it before! Ooh err...

But I am no good at the artwork so won't be doing anything for the banner challenge Crying or Very sad Still on the up side I can drool over a few hot piccies...lol

alena

Don't worry Penmin- I'm can't do artwork or vids and I'm not a writer, but it's just great to get together with other like-minded people for a day of Supernatural chat. Drooling is an art! and there should be plenty for all of us to drool over - I mean critically assess!!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum