Everything Supernatural Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everything Supernatural Community

Merry Christmas 'Natural Fans!

You are not connected. Please login or register

My Bloody Valentine 3D

+2
Rob
Impaladreams
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1My Bloody Valentine 3D Empty My Bloody Valentine 3D Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:49 pm

Impaladreams

Impaladreams

So, what did everyone think of Jensen's movie, My Bloody Valentine 3D Question

I went to see it twice, first time in 2D - on my own, cause I couldn't wait. Then again a week later in 3D up at the Trocadero with some of the Huntergirls. cheers The special effects rocked. I thouroughly enjoyed it, it was true to it's genre with a splendidly high body count! affraid
Jensen was superb, as always, bringing a real depth to his character. Don't wanna give away too much, in case people haven't seen it yet.
There were a few dodgy moments in there, but they were script/directorial rather than the actors.

Off to see Jared in Friday the 13th on Saturday - Can't wait!

I thought I'd post up a couple of phots for your enjoyment Exclamation Exclamation sunny

My Bloody Valentine 3D 550w_j10

My Bloody Valentine 3D Mybloo11

Last edited by Impaladreams on Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added comment)

2My Bloody Valentine 3D Empty Re: My Bloody Valentine 3D Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:38 pm

Rob

Rob
Admin

Im about to watch it now, I cheated and downloaded it so no 3d action for me but im sure it will be worth it, Im hoping this is the start of some good film roles for Jensen, ill let you know what I think when Im done

http://www.everythingsupernatural.co.uk

3My Bloody Valentine 3D Empty Re: My Bloody Valentine 3D Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:09 pm

birdie

birdie

Rob wrote:Im about to watch it now, I cheated and downloaded it so no 3d action for me but im sure it will be worth it, Im hoping this is the start of some good film roles for Jensen, ill let you know what I think when Im done

Rob and Rocky.

So did ya like MBV? What did ya think? Question Bev xx

4My Bloody Valentine 3D Empty Re: My Bloody Valentine 3D Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:02 am

LoneWolf

LoneWolf

I went to see this twice in 3D. Weren't those glasses comedic? I loved it! Jensen was super sexy. Love that look at the end. Look forward to the DVD!

5My Bloody Valentine 3D Empty Re: My Bloody Valentine 3D Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:57 pm

birdie

birdie

Hey Lone wolf

Yeah glasses were a bit naff weren't they and I did feel a wee bit 'travel sick' after the whole movie. It was fun wasn't it? A group of us, the Huntergirls, went to see it in London and it was great to be with fellow Jensen devotees.

We saw 10 Inch Hero and Friday 13th as well.

We also meet up ever so often at the Paddington Hilton in London for a Dean fest.

Bev xx

6My Bloody Valentine 3D Empty Re: My Bloody Valentine 3D Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:23 pm

Impaladreams

Impaladreams

LoneWolf wrote:I went to see this twice in 3D. Weren't those glasses comedic? I loved it! Jensen was super sexy. Love that look at the end. Look forward to the DVD!

I went to see this twice too, once in 2D and once in 3D up in London at the Trocadero, with Birdie and the fellow Huntergirls. cyclops

I have to say the 3D really brought it to life in all it's gory beauty. Yup Jensen rocked, he is just soooo delicious, even as a raging pyschopathic traumatised murderer...lol affraid bounce affraid bounce affraid

As for the glasses, Cool I thought they were wonderful, and wore them from the minute I got them till I got home (okay, so i kinda forgot i had them on, they were real comfy over the top of my real glasses - kinda dark). I've kept them safe for the dvd/blu-ray release, but from what I've read the discs will come with 4 pairs of glasses, and both the 2D and 3D versions - out on 26th May. So that's definitely on my things-to-buy-on-the-26th-May list... pirat

Arrow Arrow The end did sortof leave it wide open for a sequel!! Arrow Arrow

7My Bloody Valentine 3D Empty Re: My Bloody Valentine 3D Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:20 am

Rob

Rob
Admin

Does anyone know a DVD release date for the movie yet?

8My Bloody Valentine 3D Empty Re: My Bloody Valentine 3D Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:10 am

Impaladreams

Impaladreams

Rob wrote:Does anyone know a DVD release date for the movie yet?

26th May 2009...Can't wait!! Cool pirat

9My Bloody Valentine 3D Empty Re: My Bloody Valentine 3D Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:25 am

Rob

Rob
Admin

Thanks Jane x

10My Bloody Valentine 3D Empty Re: My Bloody Valentine 3D Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:58 am

supernaturalfan

supernaturalfan

Without a doubt both My Bloody Valentine and Friday the 13th will be wall to wall in my DVD store!
And Im hoping for some good banners, posters and standees too!!! Very Happy

http://www.enigma.uk.net

11My Bloody Valentine 3D Empty Re: My Bloody Valentine 3D Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:17 pm

Impaladreams

Impaladreams

supernaturalfan wrote:Without a doubt both My Bloody Valentine and Friday the 13th will be wall to wall in my DVD store!
And Im hoping for some good banners, posters and standees too!!! Very Happy

OMG life size cut outs of the boys!! Cool Cool Cool You ever get any spares?? lol

12My Bloody Valentine 3D Empty Re: My Bloody Valentine 3D Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:19 pm

supernaturalfan

supernaturalfan

Hehe, yeah if I do get any how about those up for grabs in competitions!!

Now that would be a great giveaway ay girls! Life size cut outs of the boys! Cool

13My Bloody Valentine 3D Empty Re: My Bloody Valentine 3D Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:50 pm

Impaladreams

Impaladreams

Hey Supernaturalfan,

Now that would make for an awesome prize!! Hehehe I wonder where I could find room to fit a lifesize cut out of the boys!!! lol...Somewhere upstairs methinks!! Twisted Evil

I don't know if you've had a chance to visit the Huntergirls thread (a bit further down)
Don't be put off by the name,(Hunterpersons sounded a little tooo PC) we opened up a special Hunterboys post for Rob, so you're very welcome to drop by and say Hi to all the Huntergirls on there and become our 3rd Hunterboy - after Rob and rocky the Hunterpup! Cool
We've also got a bit of a get-together coming up at the Hilton Paddington in a couple of weeks on the 4th April. It's a very small and informal Supernatural fanfest and again you're more than welcome if you can make it. All the info is up on the Huntergirls thread... I realise you've got your dvd store to run and I guess Saturday's a pretty busy day, and Cornwall's a helluva long way - but the invite stands... Basketball bounce affraid bounce Basketball

14My Bloody Valentine 3D Empty Re: My Bloody Valentine 3D Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:56 pm

birdie

birdie

Ooooooo lifesize cutouts...who's got life sized cutouts? want me one of those! Bev xxx

15My Bloody Valentine 3D Empty Re: My Bloody Valentine 3D Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:46 pm

supernaturalfan

supernaturalfan

Impaladreams wrote:Hey Supernaturalfan,

Now that would make for an awesome prize!! Hehehe I wonder where I could find room to fit a lifesize cut out of the boys!!! lol...Somewhere upstairs methinks!! Twisted Evil

I don't know if you've had a chance to visit the Huntergirls thread (a bit further down)
Don't be put off by the name,(Hunterpersons sounded a little tooo PC) we opened up a special Hunterboys post for Rob, so you're very welcome to drop by and say Hi to all the Huntergirls on there and become our 3rd Hunterboy - after Rob and rocky the Hunterpup! Cool
We've also got a bit of a get-together coming up at the Hilton Paddington in a couple of weeks on the 4th April. It's a very small and informal Supernatural fanfest and again you're more than welcome if you can make it. All the info is up on the Huntergirls thread... I realise you've got your dvd store to run and I guess Saturday's a pretty busy day, and Cornwall's a helluva long way - but the invite stands... Basketball bounce affraid bounce Basketball

Hey Impaladreams

I'll check out the huntergirls section and drop by, I think the guys are outnumbered to the gals on here but hey were all fans so what the hell Very Happy

Thank you very much for the invite but yeah, very very tricky with the running of our shop as weekends here go mad most times. If I cant make it I'll just pay homage to the show and run a few episodes on our plasma screen at the back of the shop were we show film and TV trailers everyday, and yes, I always show Supernatural trailers! hehe Cool

16My Bloody Valentine 3D Empty Re: My Bloody Valentine 3D Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:32 am

Impaladreams

Impaladreams

Sorry we wont see you at the Hilton, we'll see if we can get a signal and send a few live posts from there. It'll be great to put some more faces to names. cyclops

Do you know the release date for friday 13th yet, in case you got any insider info?? pirat

I've not seen any news on what's being included in the FT13th dvd or blu-ray, but the My Bloody Valentine extras look pretty cool. Cool

17My Bloody Valentine 3D Empty Re: My Bloody Valentine 3D Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:01 am

supernaturalfan

supernaturalfan

Hi Jane

Well, the release date for the Friday 13th film is supposedly June 19th but there may be possible delays as with most cinema to DVD efforts. Some good news, but dont take this as gospel, apparently the DVD release will not only contain a full uncut not seen in cinemas release but also a second disc that will contain the original theatrical release also.

I believe a Blu-ray version will be released on the same day which we will also be stocking to, yipeee Smile

My Bloody Valentine 3D will have its DVD debut on the 8th June, now I didn't get to see this film at the cinema, as the nearest cinema to us is like over 25 miles away, but from the pictures and reviews I have seen over the net this looks awesome.

Now, Im a huge horror fan and I must share this with you all, if you wanna watch a scary film and one that had me biting my nails more or less all the way through was a film called REC. This is a Spanish film with English subs, and to be honest, there aren't that many subtitles to read as the action and pure terror ramp up so quickly. The remake, which Im sure you may of heard of is called Quarantine, this is the Americans remake version of the same film, again, unlike a lot of failed remakes this one works really well. So, whether you fancy the original or the remake, it doesn't matter, either way prepare to have the pants scared out of you!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Check out reviews for both across the internet but dont watch bits or making of docs otherwise, trust me, it will spoil it totally for you.

These films have a cool Supernatural spin to them and work best in the dark with friends and big pillows to hide behind! Laughing

18My Bloody Valentine 3D Empty Re: My Bloody Valentine 3D Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:05 am

supernaturalfan

supernaturalfan

[quote="Impaladreams"][font=Comic Sans Ms][color=darkblue]Sorry we wont see you at the Hilton, we'll see if we can get a signal and send a few live posts from there. It'll be great to put some more faces to names. cyclops

Faces to names, well, thats me next to my Impala in my Avatar Jane if that helps Cool

What I will try and do is maybe link up on MSN chat, that'll be cool Very Happy

19My Bloody Valentine 3D Empty Re: My Bloody Valentine 3D Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:49 am

Impaladreams

Impaladreams

We've managed a few live link-ups at some of the past meetings when people haven't been able to make it, we even had the webcam working at one point but it was slow over the mobile dongle. We're all on Yahoo but it's compatible with the MSN chat. I'll PM you my yahoo IM address and see if we can get it sorted. Cool Like a Star @ heaven Cool

As for the avatar, yeah, that's a great photo of you with the Impala, (my third fav member of the cast after Dean and Sam.), I do love the 'Metallicar'. I love you

20My Bloody Valentine 3D Empty Re: My Bloody Valentine 3D Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:18 am

supernaturalfan

supernaturalfan

Impaladreams wrote:We've managed a few live link-ups at some of the past meetings when people haven't been able to make it, we even had the webcam working at one point but it was slow over the mobile dongle. We're all on Yahoo but it's compatible with the MSN chat. I'll PM you my yahoo IM address and see if we can get it sorted. Cool Like a Star @ heaven Cool

As for the avatar, yeah, that's a great photo of you with the Impala, (my third fav member of the cast after Dean and Sam.), I do love the 'Metallicar'. I love you

Yeah sounds cool, no webcam at this end though Sad sad to say..

But will do my best to hook up with you good people on MSN at some point during the day but the weekends here are always very busy in our shop so it would be a case of me getting the time to chat freely on MSN when I can.

We all should have our faces on Avatars so at least we can put a face to the name on the forum Very Happy

21My Bloody Valentine 3D Empty Re: My Bloody Valentine 3D Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:57 am

LoneWolf

LoneWolf

I received my copy of the dvd yesterday and was just wondering what everyone else thinks of the 3D version?

I don't know if it's just me(and my boyfriend) but we couldn't watch it in 3D. The glasses provided are the red and green ones but i found that it made the picture have a red/green hue. And the picture was just blurry in places. I would be interested to know what fellow members think. I'm going to try it on a bigger tv to see if it's any better.

22My Bloody Valentine 3D Empty Re: My Bloody Valentine 3D Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:12 pm

supernaturalfan

supernaturalfan

Hey LoneWolf

Yeah, I think over the last few months with a few movies going 3D again they have tried to alter they way we view it. We have got the older style red and blue retro 3D glasses in our shop so when I get my copy in along with our stock tomorrow im gonna check the film out with the older version glasses and the new re-invented glasses.

If anyone would still like to order this film, or any film from my shop you can either PM me with your card details or phone my shop and i'll be more than happy to take your order over the phone.

John Cool

23My Bloody Valentine 3D Empty Re: My Bloody Valentine 3D Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:08 am

x_Rachel

x_Rachel

hey Smile

Unfortunatley I didnt get to see MBV in the cinema because it was an 18 and I'm a bit of a midget lol so I would never have been able to pass for 18 Razz

Luckily tho my mum ordered a copy of the dvd for me but got it sent to her work so I wont be able to watch it until later 2nite so I'm real excited lol.

That's not so gr8 that its the red/green glasses that comes with the dvd, I was wondering tho, I still have one of the black pairs they give you in the cinema from when I saw Monsters vs Aliens, think they might work ?

Xxxx

http://myspace.com/x_rachelclark

24My Bloody Valentine 3D Empty Re: My Bloody Valentine 3D Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:23 pm

x_Rachel

x_Rachel

Heyy Smile

Finally got round to watching MBV dvd 2day - OMG lol It's my new favourite movie Razz. I absolutely loved it and I was totally not expecting that ending ! (I'll not say what it is, dont wanna risk wasting it for anyone who hasn't seen it yet Razz)

Unfortunately my plan of using the black glasses from the cinema didnt work so when I watched the 3D version it still had a bit of a red/green tint to the screen but it was still gr8 to watch Smile

And of course Jensen was fantastic Wink lol so an overall brilliant movie I would say Very Happy.

Xxxx

http://myspace.com/x_rachelclark

25My Bloody Valentine 3D Empty Re: My Bloody Valentine 3D Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:06 pm

Impaladreams

Impaladreams

Yeah, I had my original 3D glasses from the cinema version of MBV but they didn't work with the Blu-Ray version.
I had fun watching it again, though next time I might try the 2D one just to see it in its proper colours - the green hue was a tinsy bit distracting, though Jensen in any colour is still gorgeous!!

John, I'm sorry but I'd already placed my order for MBV, I did try to phone your order number but I kept getting the answerphone and I'm hopeless with them.
I'll place an order for Friday 13th though - whenever it comes out - if that's okay. I'll go for the Blu-ray...I'll try and phone at the weekend and sort out payment.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum