Everything Supernatural Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everything Supernatural Community

Merry Christmas 'Natural Fans!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Episode 10: Heaven & Hell

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Episode 10: Heaven & Hell Empty Episode 10: Heaven & Hell Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:33 am

supernaturalfan

supernaturalfan

Fantastic episode last night, is it me or does this programme get you thinking whether Castiel is bordering a little dodgy in so far as I never know his true intentions towards Sam and especially Dean Rolling Eyes

Another classic line again from Dean last night to Uriel was...
"We all know your junkless down there like a Ken doll". Very Happy lol! lol!

http://www.enigma.uk.net

2Episode 10: Heaven & Hell Empty Re: Episode 10: Heaven & Hell Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:14 pm

Impaladreams

Impaladreams

supernaturalfan wrote:Fantastic episode last night, is it me or does this programme get you thinking whether Castiel is bordering a little dodgy in so far as I never know his true intentions towards Sam and especially Dean Rolling Eyes

Another classic line again from Dean last night to Uriel was...
"We all know your junkless down there like a Ken doll". Very Happy lol! lol!

Yeah, I have to agree the Ken doll quote was another instant classic...Dean tries so hard to cover his fears and terror with such perfect snark...

What an episode!! Dean's disclosure at the end was so perfectly delivered. The only thing missing for me was Sam placing a comforting hand on Dean's shoulder, I felt he needed some support there.
They both carried that scene so beautifully and convincingly, Dean eventually sharing the first of his horrific secrets with Sam just heartbreaking.

As for Castiel, apart from being gorgeous, Kripke has managed to have us all suspicious of the Angels. The man's an evil genius!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

3Episode 10: Heaven & Hell Empty Re: Episode 10: Heaven & Hell Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:06 am

supernaturalfan

supernaturalfan

As for Castiel, apart from being gorgeous, Kripke has managed to have us all suspicious of the Angels. The man's an evil genius!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil[/quote]

Yeah so right Jane, Im not sure how to take Castiel, he came down from Heaven to protect Dean & Sam and now Im not so sure....there's more to Castiel than meets the eye me thinks....or...is it just a red herring!! Very Happy

4Episode 10: Heaven & Hell Empty Re: Episode 10: Heaven & Hell Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:22 am

Impaladreams

Impaladreams

Well...I've just watched epi 16 so I ain't saying nothin'!!!! lol

All I can say is Don't Miss An Episode cause things are afoot!! I can say no more!!

5Episode 10: Heaven & Hell Empty Re: Episode 10: Heaven & Hell Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:31 am

supernaturalfan

supernaturalfan

Impaladreams wrote:Well...I've just watched epi 16 so I ain't saying nothin'!!!! lol

All I can say is Don't Miss An Episode cause things are afoot!! I can say no more!!

I knew it!! Damn you Castiel! Evil or Very Mad

6Episode 10: Heaven & Hell Empty Re: Episode 10: Heaven & Hell Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:54 am

Impaladreams

Impaladreams

I'm not too sure if it's totally PC to go around damning Angels!! lol Twisted Evil

Episode 10: Heaven & Hell N9991212 He really is a sweetie!

Trust him or not, the additions of the Angels this season has really opened up a whole new story arc, with a great range of scope for new plotlines. The continuing evolution is what keeps this show looking fresh with no sign of running out of ideas. affraid Cool affraid
Season four has thrown up some very uncomfortable and challenging storylines and it is a tribute to the fantastic acting, writing and directing that they have altered the boys relationships so convincingly and yet still stayed true to the original characters. Suspect

I'm just pleased that Misha's around for most of the rest of this season and has been signed on for season five. He's a real cutie but whether or not he can be trusted...mmmhhh the jury's still out on that one! silent

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum