Everything Supernatural Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everything Supernatural Community

Merry Christmas 'Natural Fans!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Episode 14: Sex and violence

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Episode 14: Sex and violence Empty Episode 14: Sex and violence Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:06 am

supernaturalfan

supernaturalfan

I thoroughly enjoyed last nights episode, seeing the 'siren' in the mirror at the begining was pretty disturbing, great FX all the same though.
I wasn't sure how this was going to end but yet again good'ol Bobby stepped in to save the day Very Happy

A good all round episode, the Dean'isms were in there again when he talked about the 'pole dancers'.

I always wondered when it was only going to be a matter of time before someone asks the Winchester brothers to prove that they are, in fact, real FBI agents.
Superbly done when it was none other than Bobby who told 'The Siren' that they are FBI agents and he should never have doubted them in the first place. Obviously having Bobby walking around his kitchen eating and drinking at the same time whilst giving out all of this information made it so funny, beautifully executed! Very Happy

Then it cuts to Bobby replacing the 'FBI' handset which sat alongside a handful of other handsets including the police etc....just awesome, you got to be up pretty early to catch 'ol Bobby out!!! lol!

http://www.enigma.uk.net

2Episode 14: Sex and violence Empty Re: Episode 14: Sex and violence Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:49 pm

Impaladreams

Impaladreams

Yeah John, another stand out episode. Cool

It was the long awaited showdown between the boys, it just seems so wrong to have those two fighting each other, but such compelling viewing. Why do I think there's more of that on the way... Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Exclamation
Fantastic acting again, and always good to have the Bobbster around to set them on their feet again. pirat
There was definately a Tom Hanninger moment when Jensen grabbed that axe!! lol
I loved Bobby's wallfull of labelled phones, another classic scene! affraid pale affraid pale affraid
Roll on Sunday! cheers Basketball cheers

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum