Everything Supernatural Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everything Supernatural Community

Merry Christmas 'Natural Fans!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Asylum 3 - reports/photos/memories/anything else you'd like to share from this Awesome convention...

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Impaladreams

Impaladreams

Hi Guys,
Rob has suggested a new thread for sharing anything we may have from the wonderful Asylum 3 convention, that some of us were lucky enough to attend last weekend 29th to 31st May 2009.
anyone considering going next year might want to get in quick with the tickets as already the Diamond packages have sold out...

I'm going to start it off with some photos, I'll be adding more as the days go by, not sure how it's going to handle mass uploads of photos, so I'll start off with a few and work from there.
I hope you enjoy!

Jensen and Jared on stage Saturday morning

Asylum 3 - reports/photos/memories/anything else you'd like to share from this Awesome convention... Crw_3810

The lovely Jason Manns did a wonderful job
Asylum 3 - reports/photos/memories/anything else you'd like to share from this Awesome convention... Dscf0410

Matt Cohen - Young John W was gorgeous and very sweet
Asylum 3 - reports/photos/memories/anything else you'd like to share from this Awesome convention... Ams610

Impaladreams

Impaladreams

Here's a few more - it doesn't seem keen to upload many at a time...

Here we have the very charming Charles Malik Whitfield - known to us as Agent Hendrikson as he signed my autograph! He was so beautiful...I was lucky enough to gt a ticket for his coffee lounge session with 25 others including Birdie and Alena and RoweenaC

Asylum 3 - reports/photos/memories/anything else you'd like to share from this Awesome convention... Sdc10010

Jensen looking pretty chilled on his Sunday panel on stage... this is the shirt he was wearing when I literally bumped into him as I went into the restrooms as he was coming out!! OMG!!

Asylum 3 - reports/photos/memories/anything else you'd like to share from this Awesome convention... Sunjen10

The thoroughly gorgeous and very sweet Matt cohen, AKA Young John - we managed to get tickets to go to his coffee lounge too!!

Asylum 3 - reports/photos/memories/anything else you'd like to share from this Awesome convention... Sdc10012

A lovely close-up of Jensen courtesy of Demonhunter

Asylum 3 - reports/photos/memories/anything else you'd like to share from this Awesome convention... Img_9610

Impaladreams

Impaladreams

Now for the official photos!! heehee

They don't really need any explanation...

Asylum 3 - reports/photos/memories/anything else you'd like to share from this Awesome convention... Scan0010

Asylum 3 - reports/photos/memories/anything else you'd like to share from this Awesome convention... Scan0011

Asylum 3 - reports/photos/memories/anything else you'd like to share from this Awesome convention... Scan0012

Asylum 3 - reports/photos/memories/anything else you'd like to share from this Awesome convention... Scan0013

Asylum 3 - reports/photos/memories/anything else you'd like to share from this Awesome convention... Scan0014

LoneWolf

LoneWolf

Oh wow!! Shocked Those photos are brilliant! You looked like you had a great time. Thanks for sharing those with us. Very Happy

supernaturalfan

supernaturalfan

Im sorry for asking, thats if you dont mind, how much do they charge for the diamond package then? I take it that package allows you to have your picture taken with all cast members? Or were you all raffled off and there were lucky winners??

Great pics Jane btw!

Looks like you had the time of your life gal! lol

John x

http://www.enigma.uk.net

nasus1978

nasus1978

Wow - your talk pics are awesome!!! You were so lucky to be close - I was quite near the back and as a result, my pics aren't that good - quite blurry Sad Actually, looking at your pics, I think I spoke to you, asking you about that awesome black quote t-shirt!!! Your photo shoot pics are great, love Jared doing the Sam stare!!! Laughing Here are a few of mine

Asylum 3 - reports/photos/memories/anything else you'd like to share from this Awesome convention... 100_2531
Asylum 3 - reports/photos/memories/anything else you'd like to share from this Awesome convention... 100_2532
Asylum 3 - reports/photos/memories/anything else you'd like to share from this Awesome convention... 100_2533

Impaladreams

Impaladreams

supernaturalfan wrote:Im sorry for asking, thats if you dont mind, how much do they charge for the diamond package then? I take it that package allows you to have your picture taken with all cast members? Or were you all raffled off and there were lucky winners??
Great pics Jane btw!
Looks like you had the time of your life gal! lol
John x

Hi John
The diamond package was £260 ( I think - I've just booked the £90 standard package which includes autographs with all guests and all the stage talks entry as I doubt very much the boys will be back again next year.) Photos and cofffee lounges can be purchased separately (20.00 coffee lounge) guest + 20-25 photos range from £15.00 for most guests to £25.00 for Jared and Jensen. The Winchester Squeeze J + J was £60.00 and the group photos £80.00. So a pricey business but soooo worth it!! lol
There was a lot of queuing and a few hiccups on th Friday night but a fantastic atmosphere and a chance to meet loads of SPN addicts. All the guests were gorgeous and it was worth it just for the chance to bump into Jensen as he came out of the restroom!!
The Jensen, Jared and Misha coffee lounges were all raffled off and drawn out each day and I wasn't lucky enough to get one of those but coffee with Agent Hendriksen and Young John Winchester was brilliant.

Impaladreams

Impaladreams

[quote="nasus1978"]Wow - your talk pics are awesome!!! You were so lucky to be close - I was quite near the back and as a result, my pics aren't that good - quite blurry Sad Actually, looking at your pics, I think I spoke to you, asking you about that awesome black quote t-shirt!!! Your photo shoot pics are great, love Jared doing the Sam stare!!! Laughing Here are a few of mine quote]

Hey Nasus
yes, I remember chatting to you there about the T shirts, quite a few people asked about them. What a fantastic weekend, I loved every minute of it and can't believe it's all over Sad - well at least until next year.
It looks like you had a great time in the photo shoots - I was in a state of disbelief when I had the J2 squeeze done - it still doesn't seem real.

To Everybody Out There With Facebook
I've got loads more photos up on my Facebook, if anyone wants to see more, search for Jane Gurr - you'll recognise me from the photos above 'cept I've got My Bloody Valentine big black 3D glasses on, and I'll add you, then you can have a looksee...

nasus1978

nasus1978

I had a great time in the shoots, got a hi from both boys in the J2 pic, a gorgeous hi from Jensen in the single shot and had fisticuffs with Misha in the group shoot!! lol Its all a bit surreal still, can't quite believe it happened! Hope you don't mind but I've added you on FB. I've got more pics on there as well, some of the better ones, even though they're pretty blurry. If anyone wants to add me I'm under Sue Carr. Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum