Everything Supernatural Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everything Supernatural Community

Merry Christmas 'Natural Fans!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Did Castiel Start The Apocalypse???

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Did Castiel Start The Apocalypse??? Empty Did Castiel Start The Apocalypse??? Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:34 am

Rob

Rob
Admin

Season 5 of "Supernatural" has been steadily building toward the apocalypse, which was incited when Sam Winchester (Jared Padalecki) broke hell's final seal in the Season 4 finale. Sam has been in the doghouse with his brother, Dean, and the angel Castiel (Misha Collins) all season long.

But was it really Sam's fault, or should Castiel take some of the heat?

Zap2it was on the scene at Creation Entertainment's Salute to "Supernatural" when Misha Collins discussed his character's role in the end of days.

"I act all high and mighty," Collins says. "I'm like, 'You guys started the apocalypse. Jerks!' But secretly, I'm kind of the one who started it."

He's referring to when Castiel, on orders from Zachariah, let Sam out of the panic room. "Look, let's not get bogged down with trivial details like who started the end of the world!" Misha says, waving his hand. "Castiel doesn't like to linger on these things unnecessarily!"

Collins tends to think the apocalypse is pretty cool, anyway. "My favorite episode this season was 'The End,'" he says, referring to the episode where Dean travels to a post-apocalyptic dystopian future. "It was kind of epic. There were a lot of cars flipped over, which for me is what good television is all about."

http://www.everythingsupernatural.co.uk

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum