Everything Supernatural Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everything Supernatural Community

Merry Christmas 'Natural Fans!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hunter Gathering Hilton Paddington 4th April 2009 10:00am - 17:00pm

+5
alena
tumbleweed
birdie
Denise
Impaladreams
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Impaladreams

Impaladreams

Like a Star @ heaven Hiya Everyone, pirat
The suggested date for the next meeting at the London Paddington Hilton, Executive Lounge is Saturday April 4th 2009 from 10:am till 17:00pm
cheers

You are all most welcome to come along and join us for a day of Supernatural Appreciation. It's all very friendly, relaxed and hopefully fun! affraid

Apart from lusting over our laptop screensavers and swopping photos we hope to have a couple of quizzes/competitions and possibly a writing challenge prompt (details TBC). study farao

The Hilton charges £20.00 per person for the use of their lounge but it does include as much as you can eat/drink of delicious snacks and tea/coffee and soft drinks. Also plenty of plugs for our lappies... geek

We'd love to meet some new fans, so if you fancy coming along for a day of Supernatural Indulgence, drop us a line on here and we'll sort out arrangements. Suspect Laughing Cool Like a Star @ heaven

Denise

Denise
Admin

I'm such a tard, lol. There I am asking to be kept updated on the meet in a previous post, and here it is clear as day! Oh well, I'm a bit rusty due to being away I suppose, well thats the excuse I'm sticking to! lmao xox I'm pretty sure I'll be able to attend in April, don't think its going to conflict with anything so fingers crossed I'll be there. Hopefully Rob will come too, would be great to meet you all!! Very Happy

http://www.everythingsupernatural.co.uk

Impaladreams

Impaladreams

Hey Denise,
It'll be so totally cool to meet up with you and Rob! cheers
We'll be back on later - just gotta dash to see Friday the 13th affraid
we'll let you know what it's like Twisted Evil

birdie

birdie

Hey Rob
If ya come to the Hilton can you bring Rocky? Owh maybe they don't let poochies in! Bev xx pale

tumbleweed

tumbleweed

Roll on April! Can't wait to see everyone again, and to meet some new faces!
We've been planning 'n plotting a few things to do on the day Twisted Evil but if anyone has any suggestions as to stuff they'd like to do, let us know!

birdie

birdie

we could have the traditional 'gorge all the free food' competition! What a Face

Impaladreams

Impaladreams

How about maybe have a session of the "Laptop Screensavers Appreciation Society" - mind you, we'll need to get a few more Sammy and Castiel Pics up there, especially if Castielfan can come for the day!!

It would be good to have a couple of quizzes, we need to sort out prizes - maybe some artwork??
We spoke about about a pre-meeting writing challenge, shortish - up to about 4000 words, for any writers who might be going. Subject/prompt words to be announced.
Maybe a 100 word drabble challenge for on the day? elephant rendeer scratch

Bev, I totally agree with the traditional gorge-fest. Just remember we can't use our own mugs for the drinks, cause we got told off for using our "Driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cakehole mugs!" Last time. lol!

Maybe, if there's time, we could have that banner making lesson, Lou and Cal? queen

Anyone fancy doing anything else? Or, hey, we could just sit and chat and look at screensavers and drool - there're worse ways to spend a day...

alena

Count me in for 4th April- wouldn't want to miss it!

tumbleweed

tumbleweed

If I can rescue the lappie from its job as a kitten-cushion... A banner-making session would be fab- maybe we could finalise a design for the tees if that's still up in the air? Don't know if that'll be too late to get the for Asylum... but I have some other ideas I'm looking into - will talk more on the day!
Did we decide on the final prompt for the writing competition the other day? And if so, when do we want to post it? Fairly soon, I should think, give peeps a chance to play!
I'm up for doing some artwork as prizes, if it's needed. Lou? Wanna tinker? (That sounded wierd. Sorry. Partying last night...Wink )
How about a multimedia quiz? Ooh, that sounds all posh! Clips/stills/music/quotes/trivia and whatever?

RoweenaC

RoweenaC

Wish I could come... *sniff* Crying or Very sad

But it is only a few months until Asylum.... Very Happy lol!

Hugs y'all and enjoy Papa W

http://roweenac.livejournal.com

Impaladreams

Impaladreams

RoweenaC wrote:Wish I could come... *sniff* Crying or Very sad

Wish you could come too hunny...won't be the same without you!!

By the way, that is a beautiful banner, our boy is looking particularly handsome and broody there...growwwlllll!! Drool bucket please!! cyclops

Impaladreams

Impaladreams

tumbleweed wrote:If I can rescue the lappie from its job as a kitten-cushion... A banner-making session would be fab- maybe we could finalise a design for the tees if that's still up in the air? Don't know if that'll be too late to get the for Asylum... but I have some other ideas I'm looking into - will talk more on the day!
Did we decide on the final prompt for the writing competition the other day? And if so, when do we want to post it? Fairly soon, I should think, give peeps a chance to play!
I'm up for doing some artwork as prizes, if it's needed. Lou? Wanna tinker? (That sounded wierd. Sorry. Partying last night...Wink )
How about a multimedia quiz? Ooh, that sounds all posh! Clips/stills/music/quotes/trivia and whatever?

You're right, we need to get some prompts sorted out, didn't you make a good start on the list? Or did you send it already...I'm getting confused.

Hey a multimedia quiz sounds awesome - anyone wanna volunteer? someone skilled in the arts of media manipulation... Laughing Cool

Was that an offer, Cal? Or maybe Ilka would do one of her awesome quizzzes and send it on over, we could try another teleconference!!

Try emailing Lou and see what she says. Sorry we wont be seeing you for the Watchmen Sad

birdie

birdie

alena wrote:Count me in for 4th April- wouldn't want to miss it!

Hey Sugar...see ya there xx

birdie

birdie

Hey hun we'll IM ya and it'll be like you're there I love you xx

RoweenaC

RoweenaC

Impaladreams wrote:

By the way, that is a beautiful banner, our boy is looking particularly handsome and broody there...growwwlllll!! Drool bucket please!! cyclops

Didn't I send him to ya? I was sure I had... it is actually a wallpaper... Just tell me and I will send him again.

birdie

birdie

Hey Castielfan.

Can you come and join us? That'd be cool! Bev xx

RoweenaC

RoweenaC

birdie wrote:

Hey hun we'll IM ya and it'll be like you're there I love you xx

Teh.. yeah. Still. Won't be the same... Miss you girls a great deal... *sigh* I love you

birdie

birdie

RoweenaC wrote:
Impaladreams wrote:

Didn't I send him to ya? I was sure I had... it is actually a wallpaper... Just tell me and I will send him again.

That's sucha purdy Dean banner Ilka I love it xx

Impaladreams

Impaladreams

RoweenaC wrote:
Impaladreams wrote:

Oh, yes please Hunny, send him again.
Look out for a new thread which I'm putting up later this evening, it's gonna hopefully work as direct links to our stories on various other sites. We're gonna keep them fairly light to start with and see how that goes down.
Let me know what you think - should be up within the hour, I'm gonna post my Take My breath Away, mainly cause it's the only one I've got finished on my own lol!

It's good to see you on here Ilka!

RoweenaC

RoweenaC

Aw, you two are tooo kind.
And Jane, I will send it again. Which size? large is 1920x1080... You can size it down so it fits your desktop...

And I will see what you put out here storywise... Maybe I will post one of the oneshots here, any preferences?

Oh, there is an artsection here, isn't there? Point me to it, please???

21Hunter Gathering Hilton Paddington 4th April 2009 10:00am - 17:00pm Empty New challenge idea Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:43 am

tumbleweed

tumbleweed

So I've been thinking about ways to get peeps involved and thought maybe we could do an artwork challenge? All entries to be submitted by e-mail, and we'll judge them on the day? Would be a nice way to get those who can't come involved too. Whaddaya think?

Castielfan

Castielfan

birdie wrote:Hey Castielfan.

Can you come and join us? That'd be cool! Bev xx

Hey Bev,
I'd really love to come along - it sounds great! Thanks Very Happy

Anne xx

birdie

birdie

tumbleweed wrote:So I've been thinking about ways to get peeps involved and thought maybe we could do an artwork challenge? All entries to be submitted by e-mail, and we'll judge them on the day? Would be a nice way to get those who can't come involved too. Whaddaya think?

Sure Cal why not... I'm sure everyone will join in

24Hunter Gathering Hilton Paddington 4th April 2009 10:00am - 17:00pm Empty Art Challenge Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:11 pm

tumbleweed

tumbleweed

Here it is then - the first challenge for the Huntergirls, March '09 gathering. This is open to everyone, including those who can't make it on the day! Come join in! cheers

Create a piece of still artwork to the prompt, "Family Don't End With Blood"
We've left it fairly open, so do what you will! Twisted Evil

Now the boring bit - keep it to 720 x 480, please, (standard NTSC format) and no wincest (believe me - it happens in artwork too... affraid *shivers*) or anything that should be rated above 18/R. If only because we're gonna be showing these to the girls on the day, and I expect posting them here as well?! (Jane? Denise? That sound okay with you guys?)
E-mail all your entries to me - think there's an address on my profile here, if not, shout and I'll stick up a link.

We'll judge them on the day and award/send out prizes as we need to.
Any questions, just ask.

I'm getting as multicoloured as Jane over here...

Thanks, and have fun!

Cal

Impaladreams

Impaladreams

Cool colours Cal!

Sounds a great idea, though I've still not got a clue about how to do artwork!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum