Everything Supernatural Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everything Supernatural Community

Merry Christmas 'Natural Fans!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hunter Gathering Hilton Paddington 4th July 2009 10:00am - 17:00pm

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Impaladreams

Impaladreams

Hiya Everyone, Cool
The suggested date for the next meeting at the London Paddington Hilton, Executive Lounge is Saturday July 4th 2009 from 10:am till 17:00pm

You are all most welcome to come along and join us for a day of Supernatural Appreciation. It's all very friendly, relaxed and hopefully fun!
Twisted Evil

Apart from lusting over our laptop screensavers and swopping photos we hope to have a couple of quizzes/competitions and possibly a writing challenge prompt (details TBC). albino study albino

The Hilton charges £20.00 per person for the use of their lounge but it does include as much as you can eat/drink of delicious snacks and tea/coffee and soft drinks. Also plenty of plugs for our lappies...
lol!
drunken Basketball drunken

We'd love to meet some new fans, so if you fancy coming along for a day of Supernatural Indulgence, drop us a line on here and we'll sort out arrangements.
This time we are expecting a visit from one of our American Supernatural Fanfic Writers (Lostatc) from UnGen - Supernaturalville, so we're going global!! lol
elephant study elephant

x_Rachel

x_Rachel

Aww that sounds like so much fun - I wish I could come Sad

Going on holiday at the beginning of July so I wouldn't be able to make it. Hope you gals hav a good time tho Smile

Xxx

Last edited by x_Rachel on Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://myspace.com/x_rachelclark

3Hunter Gathering Hilton Paddington 4th July 2009 10:00am - 17:00pm Empty July 4th Travel Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:38 pm

Penmin

Just a thought, that Saturday July 4th is the end of Wimbledon fortnight as well, so the trains may be clogged up with tennis fans for those travelling home after by train.

I'm going to book a train seat anyhow just in case...Jacq

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum