Everything Supernatural Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everything Supernatural Community

Merry Christmas 'Natural Fans!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Favourite Song from the show

+2
Castielfan
Denise
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Favourite Song from the show Empty Favourite Song from the show Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:38 pm

Denise

Denise
Admin

What is everyone's all time fav song from the show?

Mine has to be Carry on my Wayward Son by Kansas.

When they do the previously on Supernatural bit and had that track over the top of the montage, OMG, got me so into the episode before it had even begun! Plus, classic tune too! cheers

http://www.everythingsupernatural.co.uk

2Favourite Song from the show Empty Re: Favourite Song from the show Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:34 pm

Castielfan

Castielfan

Yep, Carry On Wayward Son is my favourite from the show too. Although they did manage to sneak a bit of Muse into 'Hunted' in the background of the Roadhouse though Very Happy
Does that count?? Wink

3Favourite Song from the show Empty Re: Favourite Song from the show Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:46 pm

birdie

birdie

Okay so I know I risk being stoned to death as a heretic affraid but i'm a ...country music lover Embarassed !!! Mea Culpa! Sad
Bird x

4Favourite Song from the show Empty Re: Favourite Song from the show Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:01 pm

Impaladreams

Impaladreams

cat Hey birdie, cat
flower Those dixie Chicks Totally rock hun!!

Just Love me a Travellin' Soldier

5Favourite Song from the show Empty Re: Favourite Song from the show Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:05 pm

Impaladreams

Impaladreams

One of my Favourites has gotta be Bad Moon Rising, cat what a closer for Season 1, on top of that horrific car crash. affraid
Oh, so many cool songs to choose from, looking forward to the CD's so I can OD in the car.
Cool

6Favourite Song from the show Empty Re: Favourite Song from the show Tue Feb 10, 2009 4:33 am

Rob

Rob
Admin

Hey Birdie.
If you like country you should give some Kane a try, my favourite country band going, its hard to et hold of but im sure I could copy you it if you like

7Favourite Song from the show Empty Re: Favourite Song from the show Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:32 pm

alena

Favourite song? Very Happy How can I choose? There are so many great ones on the show (including some tantalising ones on Dean's phone which I can't quite identify Rolling Eyes )
I love Bad Moon Rising, Back in Black and Hair of the Dog, but there are loads of others I could add.

8Favourite Song from the show Empty Re: Favourite Song from the show Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:20 pm

Rob

Rob
Admin

Alena,
The song on Deans Phone is Deep Purple "Smoke On The Water", your right there are to many to choose from, when I started doing the CD's I Give away with purchases it was only supposed to be 1 CD, there are now 5 Full Volumes and Volume 6 is almost on its way, just need a few more episodes to air with some new songs and I still have several other songs I havnt even done yet so maybe a Volume 7 will follow by Season 4's end

9Favourite Song from the show Empty Re: Favourite Song from the show Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:34 pm

Impaladreams

Impaladreams

Hiya Rob,
I keep meaning to tell you, I've been working my way steadily through the CD's, I only get to listen to them in the car nowadays, but there's some fantastic songs on there, I find myself paying a lot more attention to the background songs now when I'm watching the episodes! So thank you sooo much, some excellent songs - great to drive to. Should keep us all happy when Me, RoweenaC and Alena travel down to asylum together in May!
cheers

10Favourite Song from the show Empty Re: Favourite Song from the show Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:11 pm

Rob

Rob
Admin

Yeah it really gets you in the mood for the show, some of the songs are hard to spot within the actual episodes, the companions for the seasons are good cos they give you a tracklisting for each episode, I love Asia Heat of The Moment,, the music from the show has got me to buy many albums since Ive heard them within the show, Like Creedence Clearwater Rivalvals Greatest Hits (One of my fav CDs of all time) ive also bought ACDC Back In Black, Lynyrd Skynyrds Greatest Hits, Bostons Greatest Hits, Blue Oyster Cult GH, Bad Companies Anthology and a few others, I was never that big of a fan of that genre of Music till Supernatural and Sopranos, both shows have a fantastic collection of Rock, another one I love is Journeys Greatest Hits, to me the Music is one of the main stars of the show, Who can forget the Season 3 Intro with ACDC Hells Bells playing, When Sammy gets stabbed and Dean Shouts his name with that music playing, just typing it gives me goosebumps, or of course Carry On My Wayward Son for the Season 2 Intro, and ACDC You Shook Me All Night for the new season intro, LONG LIVE ROCK! I certainly wouldnt mind listening to Deans "Tapes" while travelling the country lol

11Favourite Song from the show Empty Re: Favourite Song from the show Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:59 pm

alena

Rob wrote:Alena,
The song on Deans Phone is Deep Purple "Smoke On The Water", your right there are to many to choose from, when I started doing the CD's I Give away with purchases it was only supposed to be 1 CD, there are now 5 Full Volumes and Volume 6 is almost on its way, just need a few more episodes to air with some new songs and I still have several other songs I havnt even done yet so maybe a Volume 7 will follow by Season 4's end

Thanks very much for the info Rob- I've been going craz(ier) trying to work out that tune.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum