Everything Supernatural Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everything Supernatural Community

Merry Christmas 'Natural Fans!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Favourite Villian

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Favourite Villian Empty Favourite Villian Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:22 pm

Rob

Rob
Admin

Whos your Favourite Villians in the show, I myself like the Trickster and the Clown from Season 1, that dude freaked me the hell out

http://www.everythingsupernatural.co.uk

2Favourite Villian Empty Re: Favourite Villian Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:36 pm

Impaladreams

Impaladreams

Hey Rob, Cool
It's sooo difficult to chose, the clown was uber creepy, and the Trickster was seemingly unstoppable but I will always have a soft spot for Gordon - the psycho hunter - AKA Sterling K Brown. We got to know him well enough to appreciate his ruthless efficiency as a hunter, then to have it turned against the boys made for some really scary moments. affraid
Of all the villains, I'd love to see Gordon come back, I know it's kinda difficult for a decapitated vamp but on Supernatural, as they say, Anything's Possible...
Suspect

Now you've got me thinking and I'll probably come up with another half dozen favourites before long... so many to chose from. scratch

3Favourite Villian Empty Re: Favourite Villian Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:37 am

Denise

Denise
Admin

I'm gonna have to go with Meg actually, I thought she was fantastic, was so sad to see her go, I thought she did a fantastic job at being deliciously evil!

http://www.everythingsupernatural.co.uk

4Favourite Villian Empty Re: Favourite Villian Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:22 pm

Castielfan

Castielfan

My favourite is Lillith from 'No Rest For The Wicked' and 'Yellow Fever'. She was adorably cute and completely evil at the same time and I was completely freaked by her. affraid

5Favourite Villian Empty Re: Favourite Villian Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:15 pm

birdie

birdie

Denise wrote:I'm gonna have to go with Meg actually, I thought she was fantastic, was so sad to see her go, I thought she did a fantastic job at being deliciously evil!

Oh hell yeah Meg was a great villain...loved her to death...so hot!

6Favourite Villian Empty Re: Favourite Villian Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:16 pm

birdie

birdie

Castielfan wrote:My favourite is Lillith from 'No Rest For The Wicked' and 'Yellow Fever'. She was adorably cute and completely evil at the same time and I was completely freaked by her. affraid

Hey Anne...oh no Lillith was freaky wierd scary! affraid

7Favourite Villian Empty Re: Favourite Villian Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:18 pm

birdie

birdie

Yeah I'm with jane Gordon was wonderful and we met Sterling at Asylum last year and he was so sweet. He was with his wife and they were a real nice couple. We met Jim (Bobby) too and he was amazing. Interesting and hot! heehee

8Favourite Villian Empty Re: Favourite Villian Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:51 pm

Castielfan

Castielfan

birdie wrote:
Castielfan wrote:My favourite is Lillith from 'No Rest For The Wicked' and 'Yellow Fever'. She was adorably cute and completely evil at the same time and I was completely freaked by her. affraid

Yeah but I loved the part in 'Yellow Fever' when she hugged Dean and said she missed him. It was kinda cute in a really disturbing sort of way....??? Shocked

9Favourite Villian Empty Re: Favourite Villian Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:37 pm

birdie

birdie

Castielfan wrote:
birdie wrote:

Yeah but I loved the part in 'Yellow Fever' when she hugged Dean and said she missed him. It was kinda cute in a really disturbing sort of way....??? Shocked

very disturbing Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face pale pale pale pale pale pale pale

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum