Everything Supernatural Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everything Supernatural Community

Merry Christmas 'Natural Fans!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Favourite Jared Quotes

+2
Impaladreams
Rob
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Favourite Jared Quotes Empty Favourite Jared Quotes Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:21 pm

Rob

Rob
Admin

As we have a favourite Deans Quotes section I think its only fair that Jared gets the smae treatment, so let us know your Favourite Jared Quotes

http://www.everythingsupernatural.co.uk

2Favourite Jared Quotes Empty Re: Favourite Jared Quotes Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:04 pm

Impaladreams

Impaladreams

"What kind of a house doesn't have salt? Low sodium freaks!" Provenance. Rolling Eyes

(To Dean after he asks for more quarters for the vibrating bed.)
Sam: "Dude, I'm not enabling your sick habit. You're like one of those lab rats that pushes the pleasure button instead of the food button until it dies." Twisted Evil

Just a couple of my fav's, Sammy gets some totally cool lines! Cool

3Favourite Jared Quotes Empty Re: Favourite Jared Quotes Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:30 am

Denise

Denise
Admin

I'm gonna steal the one from the Dean Quote section by another user, hehehe. Its not a quote, but more of a statement "I lost my shoe". He delivered that line perfectly. x Sam is getting so hot, its becoming a tie now between who I prefer out of Sam and Dean, watch out Ackles!!! giggles

http://www.everythingsupernatural.co.uk

4Favourite Jared Quotes Empty Re: Favourite Jared Quotes Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:26 pm

Castielfan

Castielfan

I think my favourite Sammy line is from 'Playthings' when he's drunk:

Sammy: "You're bossy.... and short.... he he he"
Dean: "Are you drunk?"
Sammy: "Yeah. So? Stupid."
Drunken Sammy is so adorable drunken

5Favourite Jared Quotes Empty Re: Favourite Jared Quotes Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:00 pm

birdie

birdie

Castielfan wrote:I think my favourite Sammy line is from 'Playthings' when he's drunk:

Sammy: "You're bossy.... and short.... he he he"
Dean: "Are you drunk?"
Sammy: "Yeah. So? Stupid."
Drunken Sammy is so adorable drunken

Okay I'll admit it Sammy is cute drunk! drunken as is Dean

6Favourite Jared Quotes Empty Re: Favourite Jared Quotes Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:10 pm

Castielfan

Castielfan

Ah yes, I almost forgot drunken Dean in 'Yellow Fever' - shame on me Rolling Eyes He was so adorable too I love you

7Favourite Jared Quotes Empty Re: Favourite Jared Quotes Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:51 pm

supernaturalfan

supernaturalfan

I think I had posted this elsewhere in another thread, woooops!

Sam Winchester: Dean, there's ten times as much lore about angels as there is about anything else we've ever hunted.

Dean Winchester: You know what, there's a ton of lore on unicorns too. In fact, I hear that they ride on silver moonbeams, and that they shoot rainbows out of their ass!

Sam Winchester: Wait, there's no such thing as unicorns?

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

TOTALLY AWESOME LINES!

http://www.enigma.uk.net

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum