Everything Supernatural Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everything Supernatural Community

Merry Christmas 'Natural Fans!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Favourite Dean Quotes

+3
Rob
birdie
Denise
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Favourite Dean Quotes Empty Favourite Dean Quotes Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:42 am

Denise

Denise
Admin

Whats everyones fav Dean quote? Mine has to be his most recent one...

..."Dude you totally 'C blocked me!" from the episode Sex & Violence.

http://www.everythingsupernatural.co.uk

2Favourite Dean Quotes Empty Re: Favourite Dean Quotes Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:58 pm

birdie

birdie

Denise wrote:Whats everyones fav Dean quote? Mine has to be his most recent one...

..."Dude you totally 'C blocked me!" from the episode Sex & Violence.

Question So I'm willing to look like a total geek what does 'C blocked' mean?? Bird xx

3Favourite Dean Quotes Empty Re: Favourite Dean Quotes Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:34 am

Denise

Denise
Admin

hehehe, its a rather rude rude word! So rude infact that they couldn't actually say it in its full glory, so rude infact that I do not feel comfortable to type it in here, but I'll spell it like this... c**t and hope that you can fill in the blanks yourself. lmao x

4Favourite Dean Quotes Empty Re: Favourite Dean Quotes Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:08 am

birdie

birdie

Really...holy shit!!

5Favourite Dean Quotes Empty Re: Favourite Dean Quotes Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:26 pm

Rob

Rob
Admin

Thats not what it means, it actually is another C word, as in C^^k, if that doesnt help, its a slang term for the male naughty bit

6Favourite Dean Quotes Empty Re: Favourite Dean Quotes Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:47 am

Castielfan

Castielfan

There's so many awesome Dean quotes to choose from Very Happy
I love "If you fudgin touch me again I'll fudgin kill ya!" from 'A Very Supernatural Christmas' and "Am I haunted? Am I haunted?" from 'Yellow Fever' Laughing

7Favourite Dean Quotes Empty Re: Favourite Dean Quotes Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:39 am

Denise

Denise
Admin

Ohhhh, naughty Rob, you told me it was other rude word! lmao

8Favourite Dean Quotes Empty Hi Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:42 am

Lisa Michelle

Lisa Michelle

My favourite is "I'm amazing. "I'm Batman". That cracked me up! x

9Favourite Dean Quotes Empty Re: Favourite Dean Quotes Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:14 pm

birdie

birdie

Castielfan wrote:There's so many awesome Dean quotes to choose from Very Happy
I love "If you fudgin touch me again I'll fudgin kill ya!" from 'A Very Supernatural Christmas' and "Am I haunted? Am I haunted?" from 'Yellow Fever' Laughing

Hey CastielFan

Oh hell yeah, i love them too. Hey can you come join us at the Hilton? See Huntergirls bit of the forum...it'd be cool to meet ya. Bev xx

10Favourite Dean Quotes Empty Re: Favourite Dean Quotes Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:53 pm

Impaladreams

Impaladreams

Lisa Michelle wrote:My favourite is "I'm amazing. "I'm Batman". That cracked me up! x

Hey Lisa Michelle,
I watched 'Bad Day at Black Rock" last night and that really is a fantastic line, definately one of my favourites.

I also love "Driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cakehole." from the pilot and
"Demons I get, people are crazy." comes up a few times, but I think it's from The Benders, (one of my favourite episodes...)

I know this is Dean quotes, but Sammy's "I lost my shoe." Has got to be my all time favourite Sam quote, he's just adorable in BDABR...

Cool Avatar by the way! Cool

11Favourite Dean Quotes Empty mine is Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:38 pm

jensensbabe

Razz dude you fugly

12Favourite Dean Quotes Empty Re: Favourite Dean Quotes Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:52 pm

Castielfan

Castielfan

birdie wrote:
Castielfan wrote:There's so many awesome Dean quotes to choose from Very Happy

Hey CastielFan

Oh hell yeah, i love them too. Hey can you come join us at the Hilton? See Huntergirls bit of the forum...it'd be cool to meet ya. Bev xx

Hey Bev,

I'd love to join you all at the Hilton and meet everyone - sounds awesome! Thanks Very Happy

13Favourite Dean Quotes Empty Re: Favourite Dean Quotes Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:39 pm

birdie

birdie

Hey CastielFan.

Really? Very Happy You'll come to the Hilton? cheers Oh wow terrific! that's be cool lol! flower drunken

14Favourite Dean Quotes Empty Re: Favourite Dean Quotes Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:07 pm

Impaladreams

Impaladreams

jensensbabe wrote:Razz dude you fugly
Hey Jensensbabe,

How did I forget that one, another awesome quote in a general sea of Dean awsomeness. That was from Scarecrow?
It's no good I need to go rewatch season 1, everything seemed so much simpler back then lol!

15Favourite Dean Quotes Empty Re: Favourite Dean Quotes Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:54 pm

birdie

birdie

I like Dude, you fugly too!

16Favourite Dean Quotes Empty Re: Favourite Dean Quotes Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:31 pm

Castielfan

Castielfan

birdie wrote:Hey CastielFan.

Really? Very Happy You'll come to the Hilton? cheers Oh wow terrific! that's be cool lol! flower drunken

Hey Birdie,
Yeah the Hilton sounds like loads of fun and it'll be so nice to meet everybody cheers Y'know I've never actually met a fellow Supernatural fan No It's sad but true No
So I'm really looking forward to meeting y'all bounce xx

17Favourite Dean Quotes Empty Re: Favourite Dean Quotes Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:30 pm

birdie

birdie

Castielfan wrote:
birdie wrote:Hey CastielFan.

Hey Birdie,
Yeah the Hilton sounds like loads of fun and it'll be so nice to meet everybody cheers Y'know I've never actually met a fellow Supernatural fan No It's sad but true No
So I'm really looking forward to meeting y'all bounce xx

Ah well now I'm nervous as what if you find us a weird and bizarre bunch? But hey then you're a Winchester weirdo too aren't ya! affraid We tend to hang out swapping pics of the boys talking about episodes, oogling screendavers of Dean...its all good stuff! Look forward to meeting ya. Bev xxxx

18Favourite Dean Quotes Empty Re: Favourite Dean Quotes Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:40 pm

Castielfan

Castielfan

He he Laughing Nah, I'm a complete Winchester weirdo as well Very Happy Any excuse to talk about Supernatural or oogle pictures of the guys and I'm there!! What a Face Maybe I could sneak in a few pics of Misha to drool over too though Wink
Looking forward to meeting you x bounce

19Favourite Dean Quotes Empty Re: Favourite Dean Quotes Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:42 pm

birdie

birdie

Castielfan wrote:He he Laughing Nah, I'm a complete Winchester weirdo as well Very Happy Any excuse to talk about Supernatural or oogle pictures of the guys and I'm there!! What a Face Maybe I could sneak in a few pics of Misha to drool over too though Wink

ooo Misha he's a doll (well except those ginger minger ones!!! pale ) yeah bring all your pretty ones and we steal em!!!

20Favourite Dean Quotes Empty Re: Favourite Dean Quotes Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:48 pm

Castielfan

Castielfan

Will do flower
And I promise there won't be a ginger shot of him in sight Very Happy
I still haven't actually seen any of those dodgy pictures of him - I'm sticking with the Castiel fantasy *swoon* I love you

21Favourite Dean Quotes Empty Re: Favourite Dean Quotes Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:22 pm

Impaladreams

Impaladreams

birdie wrote:
Castielfan wrote:He he Laughing Nah, I'm a complete Winchester weirdo as well Very Happy Any excuse to talk about Supernatural or oogle pictures of the guys and I'm there!! What a Face Maybe I could sneak in a few pics of Misha to drool over too though Wink

ooo Misha he's a doll (well except those ginger minger ones!!! pale ) yeah bring all your pretty ones and we steal em!!!

Hey Castielfan that's great news, we'll look forward to meeting you there, we'll make sure there's a few piccy's of Sammy for ya!! Misha, well he's just so pretty bring all your piccy's along and we'll do lots of swappsies (not sure if that's actually a word but there you go.) pirat
As for never meeting a fellow supernatural fan, I was in the same boat till I went along to Asylum last year and found out I was not alone!! It's such a joy to find a fellow bunch of nutters who really understand the importance of discussing favourite series/episode/conversation/facial expression and the converstaion just coming to a complete halt cause a particularly gorgeous piccy just come up on the screensaver - and everyone sighing in unison. lol! Yeah, nothing like a bit of fangirl Supernatural immersion. About time Sammy had some fanatical support too, bless him. bounce We could do with some hot Season 4 Sammy photos... Cool
It'll be good to meet you hunny.
So, what do we call ya, Castielfan might be a bit of a mouthful!! Very Happy

22Favourite Dean Quotes Empty Re: Favourite Dean Quotes Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:26 am

Denise

Denise
Admin

Fantastic Dean quotes, but feeling bad for Sammy now Sad Time to get some Sam ones up hehehe, his getting more and more hotter each episode, loving Sam atm! giggles

23Favourite Dean Quotes Empty Re: Favourite Dean Quotes Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:16 pm

Impaladreams

Impaladreams

Hey Denise,
I'm beginning to think you're on the 'turn', definately picking up some Sammy-girl leanings!! lol!
I must admit S4 Sammy is HOT and getting hotter each epi but it's still gotta be Dean if push ever came to shove! It's rather nice having the pair of them to look at and drool copiously over... farao (Yeah I know - random Egyptian)

24Favourite Dean Quotes Empty Re: Favourite Dean Quotes Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:33 pm

Castielfan

Castielfan

Swappies sounds awesome! Very Happy Can't wait. I'm slowly building up a collection of dazzling Misha pics - he's so dark and broody - rrrr!!!
And of course lots of Sammy pics too - he's just getting hotter and hotter through each season!! Yum!
Really looking forward to meeting everyone - it'll be great to meet some fellow Supernatural fans properly. At the moment I just get withering looks from my mates any time anything in the realm of Sam, Dean or Supernatural is mentioned Evil or Very Mad
Some people just don't get it!! scratch
You're right too - Castielfan is a bit of a mouthful Laughing I'm Anne flower xx

25Favourite Dean Quotes Empty Re: Favourite Dean Quotes Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:05 pm

birdie

birdie

Castielfan wrote:Swappies sounds awesome! Very Happy Can't wait. I'm slowly building up a collection of dazzling Misha pics - he's so dark and broody - rrrr!!!
And of course lots of Sammy pics too - he's just getting hotter and hotter through each season!! Yum!
Really looking forward to meeting everyone - it'll be great to meet some fellow Supernatural fans properly. At the moment I just get withering looks from my mates any time anything in the realm of Sam, Dean or Supernatural is mentioned Evil or Very Mad
Some people just don't get it!! scratch
You're right too - Castielfan is a bit of a mouthful Laughing I'm Anne flower xx

Hello Anne Smile My middle name is Anne! Nice to meet ya and yeah bring all your lovely Castiel pics for swapsies! bounce

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum