Everything Supernatural Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everything Supernatural Community

Merry Christmas 'Natural Fans!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Asylum Convention

+5
RoweenaC
alena
Denise
Impaladreams
Rob
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Asylum Convention Empty Asylum Convention Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:19 am

Rob

Rob
Admin

Is anyone going to Asylum in May, Jensen is supposed to be there, although so was Jared last yer and he pulled out last minute, we at everythingsupernatural are hoping to have a stall selling all our Supernatural Merchandise

http://www.everythingsupernatural.co.uk

2Asylum Convention Empty Asylum May - Can't wait! Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:29 am

Impaladreams

Impaladreams

I'm going! cheers
Got my photoshoot booked with Misha and Jensen. I love you Fingers crossed they don't pull out bom
Brilliant news if you have a stall there, it needed more merchandise last year! Can't wait to meet you all! Very Happy

3Asylum Convention Empty Re: Asylum Convention Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:41 am

Denise

Denise
Admin

We'll be doing competitions and recording the event, any footage taken at the convention will be put up on the site, would be great to get all you awesome fans on there chatting about the convention, and also meeting you all too. Very Happy

4Asylum Convention Empty Re: Asylum Convention Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:46 pm

alena

Hello Denise and Rob. I'll also be wending my way towards Asylum in May (some say it won't be a day too soon!) with Impaladreams and birdie. I'll be looking out for you there.

5Asylum Convention Empty Re: Asylum Convention Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:08 am

Denise

Denise
Admin

Hey Alena!

Looking forward to meeting you all! We'll be filming the event hopefully, be great to get you all on camera declaring your love for all things Supernatural, unless your camera shy that is, lol. Its gonna be rock n roll girls and boys! Wooohooooo. giggles xox

6Asylum Convention Empty Re: Asylum Convention Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:04 pm

alena

Thanks Denise- I'll be looking forward to meeting you too.
Not so sure about being video'd (I usually hide behind a camera myself!) but the boys are definitely worth it.

7Asylum Convention Empty Re: Asylum Convention Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:09 am

RoweenaC

RoweenaC

'Course I am!!!!!

Neither Heaven or Hell are gonna hold me back, I would rise from perdition, use my psychic geek powers and rip out my grace (not that I possess any, LOL) to get there!

Can't wait to see you guys again and meet new folks!

Hugs all of you! bounce

http://roweenac.livejournal.com

8Asylum Convention Empty Countdown Clock Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:42 pm

Impaladreams

Impaladreams

As of 19:37pm GMT this evening the Asylum 3 countdown clock read

Cool pirat Cool 76 days, 19 hours, 22 minutes, 43 seconds. Cool pirat Cool

Clock's ticking dudes - Let's just hope J2 and the Angel don't get waylaid!!

9Asylum Convention Empty Re: Asylum Convention Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:12 pm

birdie

birdie

J2 and The Angel...I think i've crossed into LaLa land! OMG I hope they turn up! xx

10Asylum Convention Empty Re: Asylum Convention Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:59 pm

Impaladreams

Impaladreams

I am gonna be such a FANGIRL!!! afro I am sooo excited... gotta get me those photo-ops and auto's booked... drunken

11Asylum Convention Empty Re: Asylum Convention Mon May 18, 2009 10:06 am

nasus1978

nasus1978

well its next week now!! So exciting! I was lucky enough to get my J2 sandwich shot so have got that to look forward to as soon as I get there on the Friday!! Also got me a luverly Jensen photo to enjoy as well!! Its gonna be a fab weekend! cheers

12Asylum Convention Empty Re: Asylum Convention Mon May 18, 2009 10:51 am

Impaladreams

Impaladreams

Hey Nasus,
Yeah, this time in 11 days time and the Friday photoshoot'll be nearly over!! We'll be queuing up for the Friday autographs! Sooooo exciting!! OMG I can hardly believe it.
I've got the J2 and a Jensen, Jared and Misha booked, I am gonna have to start packing soon! Heehee
WE'll have to keep an eye open for you there!

13Asylum Convention Empty Re: Asylum Convention Mon May 18, 2009 10:54 am

Impaladreams

Impaladreams

Rob wrote:Is anyone going to Asylum in May, Jensen is supposed to be there, although so was Jared last yer and he pulled out last minute, we at everythingsupernatural are hoping to have a stall selling all our Supernatural Merchandise

Well, so far, so good! Only one cancellation and that's Alona Tal who starts shooting a new film on May 25th, so fingers crossed for the rest of them...Are you (Rob and Denise) still going and have you got a stall in the merchandising room, if so, are you under Everything Supernatural or Above and Beyond?

Looking forward to meeting you all...

14Asylum Convention Empty Re: Asylum Convention Mon May 18, 2009 12:10 pm

nasus1978

nasus1978

I haven't gone for the Friday night autos, I'm holding on to my dream of getting my Jensen photo op signed! lol I'm not hugely bothered about getting pics with the other guests as I got the group shot in my package. Its a shame Alona had to cancel, I needed her for my richart print! lol But good luck to her in her new film. But could you imagine the outrage if it was one of the boys that cancelled?! There would be uproar, just like last year.

15Asylum Convention Empty Re: Asylum Convention Mon May 18, 2009 1:08 pm

Impaladreams

Impaladreams

nasus1978 wrote:I haven't gone for the Friday night autos, I'm holding on to my dream of getting my Jensen photo op signed! lol I'm not hugely bothered about getting pics with the other guests as I got the group shot in my package. Its a shame Alona had to cancel, I needed her for my richart print! lol But good luck to her in her new film. But could you imagine the outrage if it was one of the boys that cancelled?! There would be uproar, just like last year.

Wow the group shot will be fantastic! We missed all the package ugrades somehow, but never mind, just to be in the same hotel all together with all those Stalking possibilities will be soo much fun!! lol

It was a real shame about Alona, I've not gone for the RichArt print for signing, I've had a quotes T shirt printed up which I'm keen to get signed, not too sure how the pen will take though!! lol Maybe I'll just get my lovely Phoenix CopperArt journal signed...decisions, decisions!

I must admit re the boys cancelling - well, the whole time I've been trying not to get my hopes up too much, but now with only 11 days to go, I'm just getting sooo excited. Can't wait!

16Asylum Convention Empty Re: Asylum Convention Mon May 18, 2009 1:24 pm

nasus1978

nasus1978

Yeah, I've been the same regarding the boys - been expecting them to cancel - esp. Jared considering his track record!! lol But with 11 days to go I think its pretty safe to start getting excited!! Laughing I'm trying to finish my richart from last year, my daughters having this years special design to get signed. PhoenixCopperArts journals are gorgeous aren't they?? I'm gonna try and save enough money to get one while we're there.
We reserved our tickets last year but only opted for the Ruby upgrade cos I wanted the wine reception!! lol Was going to reserve next years tickets this time, but they want it all upfront because of some very late payers unfortunately, so I'll have to wait a while to get them Sad

17Asylum Convention Empty Re: Asylum Convention Mon May 18, 2009 1:36 pm

Impaladreams

Impaladreams

I'm jealous - the wine reception will be great! Have a great time and try and get some good photos! I'd love to see them on here...
We bought our tickets at Asylum last year too, but didn't get any notification of the package upgrades till they'd all gone. never mind. I'm gonna have to get my ticket for next year on the Sunday though, I'll just be too excited not to. I can't see how they can top the guest list for this year though!!
I have bought one of the copperart journals, It's the quotes one that he had up on Facebook, I can't wait to see it in the flesh when i pick it up!
Good Lord, i dont' think I've been this excited about anything for a long long time! lol

18Asylum Convention Empty Re: Asylum Convention Mon May 18, 2009 1:41 pm

nasus1978

nasus1978

Ooooooooohh the quotes one is awesome!!! I might have to satisfy myself with a couple of bookmarks, they look really good.
I have no idea how Rogue are gonna top this year, its got to be one of the best SN line ups in the world!!! I have to go tho! lol
I was all excited for the wine reception til we got told that J2 won't be appearing Sad mind you its probably a good thing because it would just be mental in that room if they were there. It'll be nice to meet the other guests, if I get up the courage to talk to any of them! hehehe. I haven't been this excited since last years Asylum!! Laughing

19Asylum Convention Empty Re: Asylum Convention Mon May 18, 2009 1:48 pm

birdie

birdie

nasus1978 wrote:I haven't gone for the Friday night autos, I'm holding on to my dream of getting my Jensen photo op signed! lol I'm not hugely bothered about getting pics with the other guests as I got the group shot in my package. Its a shame Alona had to cancel, I needed her for my richart print! lol But good luck to her in her new film. But could you imagine the outrage if it was one of the boys that cancelled?! There would be uproar, just like last year.

Hey Nasus.
I'm going to Asylum too, with Jane and the other HunterGirls. I look forward to maybe saying hello there Bev xx Smile

20Asylum Convention Empty Re: Asylum Convention Mon May 18, 2009 1:49 pm

nasus1978

nasus1978

Hey Bev, its going to be a fab weekend!! And call me Sue Smile Maybe we will see each other at some point amongst the stampeding fans!! lol

21Asylum Convention Empty Re: Asylum Convention Thu May 28, 2009 10:18 am

LoneWolf

LoneWolf

I just thought i'd pop in and say, i hope you all have a great time at Asylum this weekend. Sorry i couldn't go but i'm off up to Scotland tomorrow. Give the boys a big kiss from me!! Very Happy

22Asylum Convention Empty Re: Asylum Convention Thu May 28, 2009 3:26 pm

Impaladreams

Impaladreams

Well, I can't tell you how excited I am now that it's nearly here... but we will try and get lots of photos and we'll give you all a full report when we get back. OMG! gotta go finish packing!

23Asylum Convention Empty Re: Asylum Convention Fri May 29, 2009 5:12 am

supernaturalfan

supernaturalfan

HEY EVERYBODY!!!!!

Have an absolutely fantastic time at Asylum and remember to grill those boys for anything Season 5!! Very Happy

Have a lovely weekend

Johnx

http://www.enigma.uk.net

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum