Everything Supernatural Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everything Supernatural Community

Merry Christmas 'Natural Fans!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Anyone Coming to Asylum 5 - Oct 29th to 31st?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Impaladreams

Impaladreams

Hi Everyone, Very Happy

Just wondered if anyone is going to Asylum 5 - the Supernatural convention at the NEC Hilton, Birmingham next month? cheers bounce cheers
I know myself, Birdie, Caluk, Elena, Isis, Bulletbabe and Hammersfan are booked to go but I just wondered if anyone else is heading that way and fancied meeting up and saying hi whilst we're there. affraid pirat affraid

Can't wait!

Jane x

alena

Wow- the countdown begins! I'm really looking forward to Halloween and A5- what a great combination... It would be wonderful to get together with any others from the site to natter and discuss things in a mature manner Wink Laughing

Impaladreams

Impaladreams

LOL
Elena, you can discuss things in a mature manner - I on the other hand will be drinking copious amounts of cider and drooling over piccies of the boys and trying to take illicit photos of the guests as they travel the corridors... Can't wait - Good Times!!

hammersfan

hammersfan

I'm with Jane on this one!! Drooling over pics of the boys sounds great to me! Laughing
Oh and lots of drooling over Misha!!!! Very Happy

Impaladreams

Impaladreams

Very Happy
Oh, I think I can manage a bit of Misha drooling too. I'm counting the days now!
Jane x

hammersfan

hammersfan

I am so looking forward to my first con! bounce
Made some friends on Twitter who want me to meet up with them .. room sharing with one. Sounds like most want to dress up in the evenings but I'm not too keen on that. Think all I will want to do in the evenings is chill with a nice glass of wine .. and recover from the Misha drooling!!! Very Happy
Looking forward to seeing everyone again. So glad it's half term week as can get there quite early and really make a weekend of it.
Sue x

doelau82

doelau82

Hope you guys have a great time.

I really wanted to go but I couldn't get the time off work Mad
But at least I've been rewarded by waiting for A6 - Jensen 1st guest announced what a result!!!!!

alena

Sorry you can't make A5 Laura, but A6 will be worth the wait!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum