Everything Supernatural Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everything Supernatural Community

Merry Christmas 'Natural Fans!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Jared is coming to Asylum 2009

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Jared is coming to Asylum 2009 Empty Jared is coming to Asylum 2009 Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:07 pm

RoweenaC

RoweenaC

Just received a notification to rise your blood pressure!

Jared is coming to Birmingham in May!

EXCELLENT!

http://roweenac.livejournal.com

2Jared is coming to Asylum 2009 Empty Re: Jared is coming to Asylum 2009 Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:32 pm

Impaladreams

Impaladreams

hey hunny,
How ultimately cool is that. it just gets better and better!! cheers sunny bounce affraid

3Jared is coming to Asylum 2009 Empty Re: Jared is coming to Asylum 2009 Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:10 pm

birdie

birdie

Paramedic...now...beep beep beeeeeeeeeeeep... affraid

4Jared is coming to Asylum 2009 Empty Re: Jared is coming to Asylum 2009 Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:26 am

Rob

Rob
Admin

Both Winchester Brothers in the same room, how will you ladies cope!!! LOL no screaming okay

http://www.everythingsupernatural.co.uk

5Jared is coming to Asylum 2009 Empty Re: Jared is coming to Asylum 2009 Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:45 pm

Impaladreams

Impaladreams

OMG...Just the very thought of the two of them in the same room!! Okay get your ear plugs on standby - I can feel the last remnants of sanity slipping away on a delightful wave of FANGIRL euphoria.... I love you bounce I love you
Fraid I can't promise not to be screaming away with the best of them!! lol affraid cyclops affraid cyclops affraid I might even manage a swoon...
pale alien pale

6Jared is coming to Asylum 2009 Empty Re: Jared is coming to Asylum 2009 Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:29 am

supernaturalfan

supernaturalfan

LOL...damn shame I wont be able to make it but if there's one thing I CAN guarantee it's gonna be all you girly's losing the lower half of your legs when they turn to jelly when seeing the Winchester guys.

BTW...will you girly's have questions lined up to ask them direct...season 6 hint hint!! But im guessing you'll probably be to stunned to ask.. Shocked bounce

http://www.enigma.uk.net

7Jared is coming to Asylum 2009 Empty Re: Jared is coming to Asylum 2009 Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:38 pm

Impaladreams

Impaladreams

It would be nice to think that I would still have the capacity to speak (other than in tongues) in their presence! lol
We went along to Asylum 2 last year and one of managed to ask Jim Beaver a question...he was lovely. We also got tickets for the coffee lounge sessions with Sterling K Brown(Gordon)and his wife,and Jim Beaver, where about 20 of us went in for coffee and biscuits with the guest stars. Now we were totally quivering wrecks before we went in, but once in there it was fantastic. We had about 40 mins just chatting and asking questions, really lovely.

That was where we found out that in real life fearless, psycho hunter Gordon, is really terrified of RACOONS!!! lol!

Jim loved being the lead attraction and was completely charming.

I don't think we'll be as lucky this year and get coffee lounge tickets with the boys, but I don't know if I could prevent myself from appearing as a gibbering idiot if I did!!

I have questions planned, but whether I'll be able to speak is another matter. lol
I just hope they can all make it...

Believe me, if there's any hint of a season 6 we'll let you know!!

8Jared is coming to Asylum 2009 Empty Re: Jared is coming to Asylum 2009 Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:30 am

supernaturalfan

supernaturalfan

As the month of May is approaching fast im guessing you girls are thinking nothing but Asylum at the moment! When is it you all go again? Not long from what I remember! Very Happy

http://www.enigma.uk.net

9Jared is coming to Asylum 2009 Empty Re: Jared is coming to Asylum 2009 Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:01 am

Impaladreams

Impaladreams

29 - 31st MAY...OMG How freakin' exciting is that...30 days and counting!!! Cool affraid cheers Basketball bounce Basketball cheers affraid Cool

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum