Everything Supernatural Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everything Supernatural Community

Merry Christmas 'Natural Fans!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Anyone wanna meet up at Asylum

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Anyone wanna meet up at Asylum Empty Anyone wanna meet up at Asylum Mon Feb 09, 2009 5:27 am

Impaladreams

Impaladreams

Tickets for this years Asylum 3 are now sold out - If you're lucky enough to have your tickets already and fancy meeting up with some fellow Huntergirls, then please drop by and let us know you're going and we can arrange to meet up there.
pirat sunny

If it's your first time there,then you're in for a real treat. Fantastic atmosphere, wonderful friendly people lol! EverythingSupernatural there selling lots of lovely goodies. cheers

Looking forward to meeting some new faces - oh and some old ones too. alien

Anyone wanna meet up at Asylum Homepa10mepa10.jpg

2Anyone wanna meet up at Asylum Empty Re: Anyone wanna meet up at Asylum Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:11 pm

birdie

birdie

I Do! I wanna meet up! Me, Me, me! Very Happy

3Anyone wanna meet up at Asylum Empty Re: Anyone wanna meet up at Asylum Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:09 pm

Schelzie

Schelzie

sucks I can't come:( but...yes but...I think Emma and Laura are going so I'll email them and find out and get them to contact you Jane, if they haven't already Very Happy

http://a3voice.livejournal.com/

4Anyone wanna meet up at Asylum Empty Re: Anyone wanna meet up at Asylum Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:25 am

birdie

birdie

can't make the bloomin host it picture thingy work! Damn!

5Anyone wanna meet up at Asylum Empty Re: Anyone wanna meet up at Asylum Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:03 pm

alena

Definitely want to meet everyone at Asylum!
Add me to the list Jane

6Anyone wanna meet up at Asylum Empty Re: Anyone wanna meet up at Asylum Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:09 pm

Impaladreams

Impaladreams

Hey Alena,
Consider yourself added, hunny. Let's just hope our beautiful boys don't cancel...I checked to see if they've sent out any confirmation letters yet, but they said it'll be a lot later and in time for registration. Not high on their list of priorities.

7Anyone wanna meet up at Asylum Empty Re: Anyone wanna meet up at Asylum Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:39 am

RoweenaC

RoweenaC

Oh I am so gonna meet with you lot! One of the main reasons for attending... only second (sorry) to Jensen being there...
*daydreams* *is lost in the depth of his green eyes*

I love you

http://roweenac.livejournal.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum