Everything Supernatural Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everything Supernatural Community

Merry Christmas 'Natural Fans!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Jared Engaged

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Jared Engaged Empty Jared Engaged Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:03 am

Rob

Rob
Admin

Following in the footsteps of his small screen sibling Jensen Ackles, who announced his engagement to Danneel Harris in November 2009, Supernatural's Jared Padalecki has become betrothed.

E! online reports that The CW star (who was engaged for a short time on 2008 to his Cry Wolf co-star Sandra McCoy) plans to share his life with an actress he shared scenes with in the fourth season of his series-- Genevieve Cortese, who can currently be seen on ABC in FlashForward.

A private pair, details of the engagement have not been revealed to the press. However, unconfirmed reports hint that the couple might say "I do" in Idaho in February, according to Ace Showbiz.

http://www.everythingsupernatural.co.uk

2Jared Engaged Empty Re: Jared Engaged Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:20 pm

Impaladreams

Impaladreams

Hey Rob,

It's brilliant news that Jensen and Jared have both got engaged and I wish Jensen and Danneel and Jared and Genevieve a lifetime of happiness together.

I'm also delighted that Sam and Dean remain delightfully single and singleminded in fixing this Apocalypse business!! lol

It sound like Jared and Genevieve are getting married at the end of Feb - looks like they'll be beating Jensen and Danneel to the post!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum