Everything Supernatural Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everything Supernatural Community

Merry Christmas 'Natural Fans!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Jared On Set Antics

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Jared On Set Antics Empty Jared On Set Antics Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:36 am

Rob

Rob
Admin

Zap2it is spending the weekend live on the scene with the stars of "Supernatural" at Creation Entertainment's Salute to Supernatural in Los Angeles, and it seems that all of Jared Padalecki's co-stars have a bone to pick! Kurt Fuller already shared the story of an on-set prank Jared played on him, and he's not the only one.

When Misha Collins, who plays Castiel, the rogue angel, is asked about his acting techniques, he sighs. "Here's what it is. Usually it's just me, going in there, and as Jared fondles my balls, I try not to laugh. That's my approach to nuanced acting."

"When Jared and Jensen Ackles are both in a scene," he continues, "that's when it gets really hard. When you're trying to do your closeup and another actor has his foot in your crotch, it's complicated. Castiel's characterization is just me trying to muscle through being molested, honestly. It happens often. I just need to vent: argh, Jared!"

AJ Buckley and Travis Wester, who will be starring in the "Supernatural" spin-off web series, "Ghostfacers," recall a night of shooting where Padalecki randomly decided to lift Buckley off the ground and walk around with him tossed over his shoulders.

"He didn't put me down for ages. He thought it was hilarious. He was like, 'Ha ha, Jensen, look at this!' Just walking around with me on his back. He's like, 'Hee-hee, look at my little buddy!" Buckley says, sighing.

"We were just guest stars!" Wester chimes in. "We couldn't say anything! I was just sitting there praying he didn't come for me next."

It doesn't end there. Jim Beaver, who has been playing Bobby Singer on "Supernatural" for four years, has come to know both Padalecki and Ackles quite well over the years. "I feel like their slightly older brother," he jokes. "Though I could never live with Jared. I'm very sensitive to terrible smells."

"I'm really fond of both of them," he says. "I just wish I could control certain elements of Jared's diet. Limiting it to food, for example."

http://www.everythingsupernatural.co.uk

2Jared On Set Antics Empty Re: Jared On Set Antics Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:08 pm

Impaladreams

Impaladreams

Lol
I don't know how I missed this before...it seems Jared's inner workings are becoming the stuff of legends!!
Every report I have ever read about being on the set of SPN makes it sound like a really fun place to be. As for being slung over Jared's shoulders for the day - well, I can think of worse places to be!!
Jane x

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum