Everything Supernatural Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everything Supernatural Community

Merry Christmas 'Natural Fans!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sam & Dean meet their Half Brother April 23rd (US AIRDATE)

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Rob

Rob
Admin

Finally after many rumours it has been confirmed actor Adam Abel has been cast as the Winchesters Half Brother, although many believe he will only appear in one episode and rumours of the Trickster's involvement in this plot line could mean it wont be a permanant move its sure to be an interesting plot development for the show

http://www.everythingsupernatural.co.uk

birdie

birdie

hey All

he's a cute boy and even looks a bit like Dean which is cool. Bird xx

Impaladreams

Impaladreams

In Kripke we trust!

That man just loves messing with our heads, Twisted Evil this episode will bring such scope for angsting out our favourite boys!! As birdie mentioned, he's a good looking kid, (I guess he's gotta be to be a Winchester) which is never a bad thing. What a Face

They're messing with the dynamics of the boys relationship in this season anyway, so why not take it a step further? As a one-shot episode I can't wait to see it, if he's a permanent addition - I'm not so sure, might take a little time to get my head around it... affraid

It's gonna probably be the penultimate episode, unless there are any more delays forecast, so it's hopefully not gonna be this seasons end of season cliffhanger...

Castielfan

Castielfan

Impaladreams wrote:In Kripke we trust!

That man just loves messing with our heads, Twisted Evil this episode will bring such scope for angsting out our favourite boys!! As birdie mentioned, he's a good looking kid, (I guess he's gotta be to be a Winchester) which is never a bad thing. What a Face

They're messing with the dynamics of the boys relationship in this season anyway, so why not take it a step further? As a one-shot episode I can't wait to see it, if he's a permanent addition - I'm not so sure, might take a little time to get my head around it... affraid

It's gonna probably be the penultimate episode, unless there are any more delays forecast, so it's hopefully not gonna be this seasons end of season cliffhanger...

It's going to be interesting to watch their reaction to a brother but like you said 'in Kripke we trust' - he hasn't let us down yet Very Happy

I think this third brother is only cast for one episode at the moment - apparently it's Episode 19 'Jump the Shark' - it's due to air in the US around 23 April. I think this guy will probably mean lots more angst and tension between Sam and Dean Crying or Very sad

birdie

birdie

Castielfan wrote:
Impaladreams wrote:In Kripke we trust!

It's going to be interesting to watch their reaction to a brother but like you said 'in Kripke we trust' - he hasn't let us down yet Very Happy

I think this third brother is only cast for one episode at the moment - apparently it's Episode 19 'Jump the Shark' - it's due to air in the US around 23 April. I think this guy will probably mean lots more angst and tension between Sam and Dean Crying or Very sad

Wow CastielFan that banner is just lovely...Schelzie...awesome! Ur Aba xx

supernaturalfan

supernaturalfan

Im not so sure this half brother storyline will work for me as Im so used to just the Dean and Sam bond.
Bringing in this character earlier may have worked but to bring him in at the tail end of Season 4 isn't worth it especially if he will only appear in one episode.

Maybe it will work if he sticks around for the full Season 5 but again, we are all so used to the character build up over the last three seasons between Dean and Sam this would throw a huge spanner in the works for me.

If Kripke does bring this 'third brother' into the mix I just hope he gives him a very strong and solid storyline and one that works alongside the brothers.
I feel it wouldn't be worth introducing such a character just for one episode. Neutral

http://www.enigma.uk.net

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum