Everything Supernatural Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everything Supernatural Community

Merry Christmas 'Natural Fans!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Welcome to the Huntergirls Online Forum. Come on in and say Hi, it's open to everyone, Hunterboys too!!

+14
lucifersangel16
Penmin
isis
x_Rachel
LoneWolf
supernaturalfan
alena
tumbleweed
Rob
Castielfan
Schelzie
birdie
Bulletbabe
Impaladreams
18 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Impaladreams

Impaladreams

Hi and Welcome to our new online home...A big thanks to Denise and Rob for opening up this special forum for us. Very Happy

First of all, let me explain who the Huntergirls are,
pirat

We're a small, friendly (no axe murderers here!) group of Supernatural Fans, who met last year in May at Asylum, the Supernatural Convention. A few of us had met before via UnGen on Supernaturalville, a SPN fanfiction site. study We're from all over the UK and RoweenaC travels here all the way from Germany. Exclamation

It was so nice to meet a group of fellow SPN addicts who actually understood the need to discuss which particular shade of green Dean's eye are, in which light. Or whether Sammy looks better with his hair tousled or straightened, that we decided to keep in touch and meet up on a regular basis. So were born the Huntergirls affraid

All you gotta do if you'd like to join in, is drop by and leave a post introducing yourself. Oh, that and be addicted to our favourite TV show... If you feel the need to gush over any aspect of the show, the stars, the plotlines, you'll find willing company here!! I love you

We also meet up on a regular basis, normally every couple of months. Our last outing was a trip to The Trocadero to watch Jensen in My Bloody Valentine 3D. Next weekend it's a get together in Romford to watch Jared in Friday the 13th. Twisted Evil

Normally we meet in the Executive Lounge at the Hilton Paddington, where for the sum of £20:00 we get to use their lounge and facilities all day with all tea/coffee/soft drinks and snacks included. It's laptop heaven and we spend a good deal of time just gazing at the beautiful screensavers.
All upcoming meetings will be posted well in advance on here and it would be great if anyone new would like to come and join us.
cheers

We meet, share photos, vids and stories. Drool over the boys, do the fangirl thing, sometimes we run quizzes and competitions, depending on numbers. So, if you fancy coming along and meeting some fellow fans, (all of us are going to this years Asylum at the end of May)we'd love to meet you. bounce

Huntergirls logo courtesy of the very talented Bulletbabe

Impaladreams

Impaladreams

Well, I'd better start off by introducing myself. Suspect

I'm Jane pirat fanatical SPN addict and pirateer. lol! Over on Supernaturalville I go by the penname of Janger, in case anyone reads/writes/reviews over there.

I joined the Huntergirls in May last year, made some totally awesome friends and have been having a wonderful time ever since. I love the show and all the regular characters but am a self confessed Dean Gal! I love you

Fav Season - Season 2
Fav Episodes - Something Wicked S1/IMTOD-BUABS-WIAWSNB/AHBL2 Ah hell, so I can't choose.

Bulletbabe

Bulletbabe

Jane, you rock - and I can't wait to see some newbies get involved with our London trips. As well as anyone coming to Asylum - we should have a get together there and maybe review the latest episodes...always fun in a group...and the bigger the better. I'm bringing some unique artwork of our lovely boys (who now include Castiel) that we can give away as prizes again. I'm going to try and convince Cal to do the same - she's a great talent. Anyone with ideas of something more we could get up to (yup we CAN do a 'pass the pigs' tournament again Bev - did you know you can get that on Nintendo DS now? ) just let me know or post your ideas here... Cool
XX Bulletbabe

birdie

birdie

flower Hey Commodore Gupp pirat . Your trusty cabin-girl, Birdie here. Just popped in to say I'm a proud Huntergirl and though clearly I have no interest in the exact shade of exquisite, velvetty-soft emerald green Dean's beautiful eyes are I fully support your right to get het up about them!
Oh and just to be absolutely clear...its peppermint! cherry (I know its a cherry but there ain't a peppermint smiley!)
Huntergirls rock
Bev xx
Fav episodes...tough...'What is...' maybe, or AHBL2 maybe. Oowh no wait I just adore the retro genius of Monster Movie...My Dean the ultimate matinee idol!
Fav Winchester...there's more than one? No I'm kidding I love Sammy and John too but Dean is just ahhhhhhh! Growl!
Fav occupation-writing fanfic, reading fanfic study

birdie

birdie

hey Bullet Very Happy
Do ya think Jensen's a Pass the Pigs fan? Maybe we should send him an invitation to come play with us at Asylum? And angels? Do they regognise a double snouter when they see one? Gee i bet those sleek black wings tickle! Heehee Bird xxxx

Impaladreams

Impaladreams

Hiya Bulletbabe,

Good to see you over here cheers
Thanks for the suggestion, I've just put up a topic for meeting up at Asylum, let's just hope Jensen and Misha make it...
I love you

Cant wait to see some more of your beautiful artwork, and if Cal will play too then it's gonna be awesome. You gonna set the competition Question
I'm up for another pig Pass the Pigs pig tournament, I guess as the voice of reason in the group i'll be sorting out any of your and Bev's wildly competitive outbursts lol!

We need to set a date for the get together in London, I know Cal would like it as late as possible, I'll check some dates and get another thread up... bounce

LaterDude Exclamation

Impaladreams

Impaladreams

birdie wrote:flower Hey Commodore Gupp pirat . Your trusty cabin-girl, Birdie here. Just popped in to say I'm a proud Huntergirl and though clearly I have no interest in the exact shade of exquisite, velvetty-soft emerald green Dean's beautiful eyes are I fully support your right to get het up about them!
Oh and just to be absolutely clear...its peppermint! cherry (I know its a cherry but there ain't a peppermint smiley!)
Huntergirls rock
Bev xx
Fav episodes...tough...'What is...' maybe, or AHBL2 maybe. Oowh no wait I just adore the retro genius of Monster Movie...My Dean the ultimate matinee idol!
Fav Winchester...there's more than one? No I'm kidding I love Sammy and John too but Dean is just ahhhhhhh! Growl!
Fav occupation-writing fanfic, reading fanfic study

cat Hey Birdie cat - trusty cabin-girl - thought we promoted you to LORD HIGH ADMIRAL OF THE SEAS pirat flower
Yeah, right, so it's me that gets het up about those mossy, jade, crystaline gateways to his soul... cyclops Okay so I can't do it as good as you lol!
Peppermint Question Suspect I thought we'd reached agreement on his exact flavour being Baileys!! Twisted Evil

Now as to Jensen being a pig Pass the Pigs pig fan and Castiel recognising a Double Snouter, we'll just have to invite them to the tournament - they can give me a hand keeping you and Bullet from coming to blows. bom lol!

Later Dude - The Guppster! drunken (Closest I could get to a fish)

Oh, and i'm not too sure just how much growling is allowed on site monkey cat

Schelzie

Schelzie

Hey Jane hun:) thanks for inviting me over to announce myself as a proud huntergirl. It's seems so long ago already since I met three awesome ladies(Petra, Bev and Louy) in starbucks which then lead to the Hilton meeting and more awesome ladies (Jane, Ilka, Cal, Alison and Meh).

Petra (cookie6)flew all the way from Austrailia and travelled to Stratford London to meet us all, not only did she come with gifts but most importantly she was the warmest person you'd ever meet. Bev I can't even begin to explain, she was funny and sweet and very entertaing. Louy who'd I'd spoken with near a year prior to the meeting welcomed me with open arms and made my nervousness disappear.

All in all because of them I will never forget that day we spent speaking about the boys, favourite eps, characters, plot speculating, sharing poetry and the sandman book. Once we'd had enough of coffee we went to Nandos and had dinner, continuing the chat all through the day. I was sad to wave them all off at the end of the night. I freakin' miss Petra soo much and know everyone in huntergirls would love her if she came again.

Going to Hilton was awesome, we did quizzes and challenged writing which we all posted. I guess the point I'm trying to make to anyone new to us is that everyone is so warm and welcoming, and let's face it there's no need to worry about awkward silences with so many topics for conversation. Sam, Dean... Sam, Dean and Bobby along with everyone else who's appeared on the show, now including Cas!

Join in and meet the girls, you'll have a great time!

http://a3voice.livejournal.com/

birdie

birdie

hey Bebg
Yeah Petra is a cool and fierce babe, she's our Aussie-hunny! (no kangaroo so here's a bunny! albino )
Bird x

Castielfan

Castielfan

Hi Jane,

It's great to be on this forum - I'll admit now that I'm a virgin forum-user. Supernatural is the only TV show that I'm really, REALLY passionate about and I'm really loving being able to chat with fellow Supernatural fans here - thanks so much Denise and Rob!!!

Sadly I don't have tickets for the Asylum convention
Sad but I know everyone who is going will get some great photos and news which I'll be dying to hear about on this forum!!!

I've been a huge fan of Supernatural since it started airing on TV in Ireland and I've recently been bombarding TV3 in Ireland with emails about season 4 - politely of course - but they keep ignoring me - damn them!! Twisted Evil

I'm a big Sam fan but I'm loving Castiel in season 4 a LOT I love you

It's great to meet you all!! Very Happy

Schelzie

Schelzie

*waves* great to meet you Castielfan Very Happy yay a Sammy lover, not many of those around. lol totally not the point but I looove the Irish accent Smile

Impaladreams

Impaladreams

Hiya Castielfan, Very Happy
Pleased you came to say hi, you're now an official Huntergirl! So spread the word.
Yeah, Supernatural is the only show that's got me joining forums and meeting up with fellow inmates at placed like Asylum lol! I'd never, ever been to a convention before/ I was a closet conventioneer when i first got my ticket, but having met all the totally wonderful friends I have since made via SPN I'm now addicted and proud. farao cheers
Sorry you haven't got a ticket for the con, it's gonna be good, but yeah, promise loads of photos and all the gossip! bounce
Good to hava a Sammy fan aboard. pirat

Castielfan

Castielfan

Thanks Schelzie Very Happy
Y'know it's so great to be on a Supernatural forum and meet all of you guys! It's so nice to talk to other Supernatural fans!! Yay!
Yep, I've got a whole lotta love for Sammy - isn't he just the cutest?!?! Not that I don't love Dean too of course - who wouldn't???? He's gorgeous!! I love you

Impaladreams

Impaladreams

Hey Castielfan, bounce
I forgot to mention, we're having a get together at the end of March at the Hilton at Paddington Station, it's all very informal and you'd be very welcome if you can get there. Not quite the convention but it'd be cool if you can make it Very Happy

Castielfan

Castielfan

Thanks Jane Very Happy
Looking forward to hearing all the news and gossip from the convention - lots of photos too!!!
I saw the recording of the Comic Con in San Diego last year when that precious footage from 'Lazarus Rising' was shown - man, I was scouring the internet for hours trying to find that footage the following day!! It was totally worth it though!!
I managed to get myself some of the freebies that were handed out there from Ebay - even though I paid over the odds for them on Ebay - again - it was totally worth it!!! Very Happy

Castielfan

Castielfan

That sounds great - I would absolutely love to meet everyone there. I'll do my best to make it - yay Very Happy

Schelzie

Schelzie

Castielfan wrote:Thanks Schelzie Very Happy
Y'know it's so great to be on a Supernatural forum and meet all of you guys! It's so nice to talk to other Supernatural fans!! Yay!
Yep, I've got a whole lotta love for Sammy - isn't he just the cutest?!?! Not that I don't love Dean too of course - who wouldn't???? He's gorgeous!! I love you

Damn straight he's the cutest!!! And Dean so GAWJUS! Hell it's hard to choose between them, that's why I'm a bi bro lover Twisted Evil best of both worlds! *wipes drool* nice to meet another fan, talk away...what's your fav ep, how'd you get onto spn?

Castielfan

Castielfan

Oooh, I don't think I could choose just one episode as my favourite Shocked Erm, I really love 'All Hell Breaks Loose 1 & 2' - that scene when Sam dies in Dean's arms just gets me every time *sniff* and then in part 2 Jensen was just fantastic!!! That scene when he comes back from making the demon deal and finds Sam alive is just awwwwww Sad
I really love 'Mystery Spot' too because it's so funny and so dark. And 'A Very Supernatural Christmas' - I've watched that episode over and over so many times - "If you fudgin' touch me again I'll fudgin' kill ya!" Brilliant!!! Oh, and I love 'Lazarus Rising' - there are so many brilliant parts to that episode - not least of course the final scene with the arrival of Castiel!! What a guy!! So hot!! When did angels become so hot???!?!!! I love you

I started watching Supernatural when the pilot first aired in Ireland. There used to be a show called 'Wonderfalls' that I watched and that finished and the next week Supernatural started and I just thought - hey, nice title, sounds good - and BAM!! I was hooked! Laughing

How about you?

Schelzie

Schelzie

Awesome picks, I have to agree that AHBL 1&2 just gets me every time but another one to add would be 'IMTOD' That just killed me cause Damn, it's John, it's Papa Winchester and I love him. Sad I miss him!

Now their bringing this new Winchester brother?! I'm not ready for a new Winchester scratch

I actually thought it was a scary movie with Jensen in it and caught it playing in the chinese shop. lol, I ended up staying in there the whole hour because I didn't want to miss the ending and from then I got home and looked it up on the net. The rest as they say is history...lol

So true...when did Angel's get so HOTT?! Love Cas!!

Do you write hun?

Castielfan

Castielfan

Yeah, this whole 'third Winchester brother' thing is pretty interesting - I can't wait to see how Kripke writes that one in!! Apparently he appears in S4.Ep.18 'Jump the Shark'???

And did you hear the spoiler for the final three episodes of season 4?? Just three words - very scary!!

I used to write a lot but haven't got as much time at the moment while I'm studying. How about you?

Schelzie

Schelzie

Castielfan wrote:Yeah, this whole 'third Winchester brother' thing is pretty interesting - I can't wait to see how Kripke writes that one in!! Apparently he appears in S4.Ep.18 'Jump the Shark'???

And did you hear the spoiler for the final three episodes of season 4?? Just three words - very scary!!

I used to write a lot but haven't got as much time at the moment while I'm studying. How about you?

Yeah I read it was 'Jump the Shark' that he'd appear but might not be their brother, if he is I feel like he's changing the theme of the show, two brothers in the Impala. Like you said though, it'd be interesting to see how it writes it in...

I have not heard the spoilers, so spoil me would you? Razz

I write as much as I can, did you ever share your stories online or are they just sitting in your computer? lol, would be nice to see a Castiel themed story *hint* I write a lot of spn stuff but have too many wips to start a new one right now. hehe

What you studying?

Castielfan

Castielfan

Nah, I never put any of my writing online - I'm such a wimp when it comes to sharing stuff like that Embarassed

I would love to find the time to start writing again though, I miss it and now that you mention it, a Castiel themed story would be sweet. I'm studying teaching - so God help the poor children!

Okay.... are you ready for this spoiler.......

******SPOILER ALERT********
Apparently the final three episodes of season 4 can be summed up in just three words.... Dean Vs Sam.......!!!!! Crying or Very sad

I just don't want to believe it!!! Crying or Very sad

Schelzie

Schelzie

********Sobs over spoiler alert*************

Nooooooo!!! Then again if there is a season 5, the battle between bros won't last, fingers crossed. Sad

You should most definately start writing back up, when you have time off course! Don't want your school work suffering, seriously though I'm dying to read a Castiel fic! *hints again*

Oooh a teacher? that's awesome...tell me do you have the patience of a saint? lol

Rob

Rob
Admin

So Can I become a member, I know I dont have the correct anatomy but maybe I could join? Or maybe I should start the Hunter Boys, we could have some kind of West Side Story Dance Off at Asylum lol

http://www.everythingsupernatural.co.uk

Castielfan

Castielfan

the patience of a saint?? oooh, no way Wink My patience was absolutely tested today when I had to try and discover children's opinions on role-play and then discovered that four year olds don't have opinions about anything!! No

I will definitely have to start writing again soon - screw the course work - I want to write! bounce And now that you mention some Castiel fiction, I really, REALLY want to write it! cheers

I reckon there will definitely be a season 5 though - Sam and Dean will have to face Lucifer in the end and there's no other demon bad enough to face off against in the big series finale affraid

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum