Everything Supernatural Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everything Supernatural Community

Merry Christmas 'Natural Fans!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Welcome to the Huntergirls Online Forum. Come on in and say Hi, it's open to everyone, Hunterboys too!!

+14
lucifersangel16
Penmin
isis
x_Rachel
LoneWolf
supernaturalfan
alena
tumbleweed
Rob
Castielfan
Schelzie
birdie
Bulletbabe
Impaladreams
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Schelzie

Schelzie

A westside story dance off?! Awesome:D would you film it for me?

oh gosh. hahahaha, so you work with small kids? Me too, I work with little ones from 3months to 5 yrs and yup no opinions on anything apart from ben 10 or Sponge Bob Laughing

cheers yay a cas fic! I demand *politely of course Twisted Evil * that you keep me updated. lol

yay for season 5!!! Sam and Dean's biggest CFM after face off! lol

http://a3voice.livejournal.com/

Castielfan

Castielfan

Ya, what is this ben10 thing all about?? I have to smile and nod like I know what they're talking about every time one of them mentions it confused

It would be brill to see Sam and Dean Vs Lucifer - sorry, I'll amend that - Sam, Dean & Castiel Vs Lucifer in season 5 - as long as Misha stays as Castiel and he doesn't have to suddenly switch "vessels" like Ruby.

I'd like to see more of Lillith too - that kid was freakin creepy!!! affraid

Schelzie

Schelzie

Well from what sense I could get out of the little ones, Ben 10 is really cool and can turn into all sorts of aliens after finding a real cool device. scratch

Yeah let's not forget Cas the winged Hottie Razz alongside our boys kicking some serious arse!!!

Ugh! If they ever changed Castiels vessel I'd explode, I'm trying to get used to new Ruby but to be honest I always liked Katie Cassidy as that char. Very upset she's gone but I guess I'll live.

Lilith? There's been a dozen kids on SPN that are creepy. I intend to make a banner with all the crazy killer kids in it saying. *might wanna reconsider reproducing* lolol something to that effect lol

Impaladreams

Impaladreams

Rob wrote:So Can I become a member, I know I dont have the correct anatomy but maybe I could join? Or maybe I should start the Hunter Boys, we could have some kind of West Side Story Dance Off at Asylum lol

king Yaaay, Rob cheers

Cool Dude, that's awesome Exclamation Our very first HunterBoy Exclamation Cool

I'll put up a thread just for you so all the girlies can pop over and say Hi! affraid
You'll be in charge of recruiting any males that venture up onto the site lol!
The dance off at Asylum - well that could be the stuff of legend!! What was it the Sharks and the Jets??
We could be the Angels and the Demons Twisted Evil Laughing

Anyway Rob, I've thanked Denise but I'd like to thank you too for letting us come and play in your lovely forum, giving us a chance to meet some new fellow addicts and indulge all our SPN desires, including of course the wonderful shop!! sunny

Castielfan

Castielfan

Schelzie wrote:Well from what sense I could get out of the little ones, Ben 10 is really cool and can turn into all sorts of aliens after finding a real cool device. scratch

Yeah let's not forget Cas the winged Hottie Razz alongside our boys kicking some serious arse!!!

Ugh! If they ever changed Castiels vessel I'd explode, I'm trying to get used to new Ruby but to be honest I always liked Katie Cassidy as that char. Very upset she's gone but I guess I'll live.

Lilith? There's been a dozen kids on SPN that are creepy. I intend to make a banner with all the crazy killer kids in it saying. *might wanna reconsider reproducing* lolol something to that effect lol

Yeah, that's the only problem with angels and demons possessing people in the show - the character might stay but the actor could leave Sad
I preferred Katie Cassidy as Ruby too. I miss Bela as well!

Your banner sounds awesome! You're right, there have been a lot of creepy kids on Supernatural. That girl from 'The Kids Are Alright' was just freakish *shudder*

tumbleweed

tumbleweed

try tht again... don't ya jut love it when the computer crashes on ya?! Mad
My name's Cal - I write over on ungen under the very interesting penname CalUK. Sorry 'bout that...
HUGE thanks to Denise and Rob for setting this up, and to Jane for being the organised one of the bunch and getting us on here!
So a bit about me.
Um...
er...
I hate these things.
I'm a brit, first met the huntergirls in May last year, though not at Asylum. (This is my first ever convention! Very Happy Can't wait for May!) But - once I figured out who they were - I discovered a group of fanatically obbsessed, awesome people! Even the waitress at the Hilton turned out to be a fan - evidence of how wide-reaching the show is, I guess!
It's great to see some new names, and old! *waves* And I'm looking forward to meeting y'all soon! (Okay. Enough with the exclamation marks already. Suspect )
Louy - I'd love to do some art! (Dangit.) Will go prod the muse a bit. 'Bout time the lazy sob did some work...
Just one quick thought - can we maybe run a spoiler thread in here somewhere? So people who want to be spoiled can, and people who don't can stay spoiler-free?!

birdie

birdie

hey Hunny.
Still lovin your avatar and welcome to the Huntergirls lovely to have you on board. We are all very friendly...even Jane (well so long as we keep her meds topped up!) Sammy girl huh? he's a sweet great old lump of a Winchester and nearly as purdy as Dean...nearly! Very Happy Bird xx

Schelzie

Schelzie

Yeah, that's the only problem with angels and demons possessing people in the show - the character might stay but the actor could leave Sad
I preferred Katie Cassidy as Ruby too. I miss Bela as well!

Your banner sounds awesome! You're right, there have been a lot of creepy kids on Supernatural. That girl from 'The Kids Are Alright' was just freakish *shudder*[/quote]

Sad I know it sucks! I miss Bela too, though I don't know how safe it is to say that in the open silent yes very very creepy girl wanting ice cream like her mother didn't drown her in the car hahaahaha

Castielfan

Castielfan

Yeah, that kid really freaked me out the way she kept pawing the mother in the car and then when the mother got back from trying to drown it and it was sitting there in the kitchen looking at her *shudder*

I guess a lot of people didn't like Bela, maybe she was a tad annoying, but I thought she had great chemistry with Dean - especially that part in Red Sky at Morning when he comes down the stairs in tux and says 'Don't objectify me.' Sooo cute I love you

Schelzie

Schelzie

Oooh Dean in that tux!!! *Don't objectify me.* classic...lol

I can why she was found annoying, I mean do the fans like any females being in the show that could possibly develop feelings for one of the boys? There are some rabid fans out there. lol Rolling Eyes

I liked Bela, she had her moments but overall was very entertaining.

birdie

birdie

So Jane and I have redevous'd at her house and are going to see Friday the 13th tomorrow, once Cal arrives! So we are having a bling up your laptop session...We are happy as crazy women in the land of Impa-LaLa! heeheeeeeeee What a Face

tumbleweed

tumbleweed

We're in the madness of the blinged-up pirate's place - *I'm blind. I'm BLIND!!!* Looking forward to Friday the thirteenth, and some good old fashioned SN gossip. We're trying to sort out dates for our next Hilton get together - keep an eyeout for a post from Jane for details!

Impaladreams

Impaladreams

Castielfan wrote:Thanks Jane Very Happy
Looking forward to hearing all the news and gossip from the convention - lots of photos too!!!
I saw the recording of the Comic Con in San Diego last year when that precious footage from 'Lazarus Rising' was shown - man, I was scouring the internet for hours trying to find that footage the following day!! It was totally worth it though!!
I managed to get myself some of the freebies that were handed out there from Ebay - even though I paid over the odds for them on Ebay - again - it was totally worth it!!! Very Happy

Hey Castielfan,
Sorry, I missed this post somehow or other, yeah, if it's like last year ther'll be plenty of photos, lots of lurking in the corridors waiting for the stars to go past. We weren't supposed to take photos of them in the corridors but it was just too much fun not to...
That internet footage of the first five minutes of Lazarus Rising was like an oasis in the desert. It sent shiver soen my spine first time I saw it...It was just so good knowing he was out, okay, so we're still dealing witht he repercussions of it, but at least he's out!
What freebies did they give out at the con... What did you manage to get on EBay? They didn't give away much at Asylum... but if you get a chance to go next year, it is just the best atmosphere ever. Made some fantastic friends there and we've not looked back since. Unfortunately it didn't help to cure me of my addiction, just made it worse, but I'm happy!
We'll make sure to fill you in on all the gossip... only about 95 days to go - I think?

Castielfan

Castielfan

I really wish I was going to the Asylum convention this year - can't wait to hear all about it. I don't think I'd be able to stand still waiting for all those photo opportunities - I think I'd just start hyperventilating from all the excitement What a Face

I don't think there were many freebies at the Comic Con in July - all I managed to get on eBay were a couple of bookmarks from Titan Publishing with a picture of Sam and Dean on one side and then the magazine covers on the back. I got a really enormous bag from the CW as well with pictures of Sam and Dean and the Supernatural logo on one side and the other side has Smallville on it. I think I paid about $15 for the bag and $2 for the bookmarks. But even though they were free at the Comic Con they were absolutely worth buying cheers

Ooh and thanks a million to Schelzie for my gorgeous Castiel banner - how hot is he?!!! I love you

Impaladreams

Impaladreams

Hey Castilefan,
I managed to get one of the huge bags too, I think I got one for Birdie too for her birthday maybe? I got them from someplace on Australia (eBay).
Wow, that is one HOT banner Schelzie has made you... Castiel is looking rather beautiful there. Cool
I just hope nobody cancels for Asylum, I'll be sooooo upset if i don't get up close and personal with Jensen and Misha - for the photos of course! Twisted Evil

I saw you were talking to Schelzie about maybe writing some Castiel fanfic? Has anything come of that yet? You used to write? I'd love to read a Castiel fanfic...pretty please...
A few of us write over on the Huntergirls forum, I'm not as prolific as birdie, Schelzie, RoweenaC, Tumbleweed or Bulletbabe, I write as Janger on another site. They are some seriously talented ladies! study
Anyway, let us know if you put pen to paper, or fingers to keyboard! Go on you know you want to...

alena

Hello all- I've come to join the mad house (I mean the Hunter Girls)!

Castielfan

Castielfan

Impaladreams wrote:Hey Castilefan,
I managed to get one of the huge bags too, I think I got one for Birdie too for her birthday maybe? I got them from someplace on Australia (eBay).
Wow, that is one HOT banner Schelzie has made you... Castiel is looking rather beautiful there. Cool
I just hope nobody cancels for Asylum, I'll be sooooo upset if i don't get up close and personal with Jensen and Misha - for the photos of course! Twisted Evil

I saw you were talking to Schelzie about maybe writing some Castiel fanfic? Has anything come of that yet? You used to write? I'd love to read a Castiel fanfic...pretty please...
A few of us write over on the Huntergirls forum, I'm not as prolific as birdie, Schelzie, RoweenaC, Tumbleweed or Bulletbabe, I write as Janger on another site. They are some seriously talented ladies! study
Anyway, let us know if you put pen to paper, or fingers to keyboard! Go on you know you want to...

Yeah, I'm loving Schelzie's amazing banner Very Happy I just love any excuse to gaze at gorgeous Castiel and dream about...... I love you Embarassed

I've been neglecting my writing for way too long though recently because of studying but I would love to write some Castiel fanfic as soon as I get a chance. Right now I'm knee deep in annoying assignments and placements and the like but I'm hoping I'll get some time for writing during the Easter break - seems ages away though Sad
Ideas for writing keep popping into my head though and I just wanna write now What a Face Gaarrghhh, stupid teaching course Evil or Very Mad

Impaladreams

Impaladreams

Hey Alena,

Welcome to the Huntergirls Forum - good to have you here... cheers

Hey Castielfan,

Just make sure you write all those ideas down so they don't get forgotten, so when you've got the time you'll remember them. You know you'll have a more than willing audience here! pirat

We were talking the other day about maybe putting some links to stories up on here. Don't know what everyone would make of them though!! lol!

Castielfan

Castielfan

Links to stories would be awesome!!! I'd love to read them! Very Happy

I've got to start writing again before I get out of practice bounce

Impaladreams

Impaladreams

Castielfan wrote:Links to stories would be awesome!!! I'd love to read them! Very Happy

I've got to start writing again before I get out of practice bounce

That's what we like to hear! Before you know it, you wont be able to stop yourself... Twisted Evil

As for posting links, I'll have a word around and see if anyone will be brave enough to be the first. clown I think I'll have to make a thread all on its own... pirat

supernaturalfan

supernaturalfan

Hey all you demon ass kicking Hunter Girls!

Popping me head round the corner of the Hunter girls room to say hi bounce

I'll also be having a look at these stories some of you girls have wrote. It'll make for a fine damn read and pass the time here in my shop. Good times! Very Happy

http://www.enigma.uk.net

LoneWolf

LoneWolf

I just thought i'd drop by and say hello to all the Huntergirls and Boys!! Very Happy

tumbleweed

tumbleweed

Well Hi! Good to see you! (Even if I may be a little late replying... Sorry!)

Impaladreams

Impaladreams

supernaturalfan wrote:Hey all you demon ass kicking Hunter Girls!

Popping me head round the corner of the Hunter girls room to say hi bounce

I'll also be having a look at these stories some of you girls have wrote. It'll make for a fine damn read and pass the time here in my shop. Good times! Very Happy

Hi Supernaturalfan, Cool
Sorry I'm late in getting back to you, RL has been totally insane over the last week or so and I've been trying to get the quiz sorted for the meeting this weekend. It's great to see you over here on the Huntergirls section, you're always most welcome. Twisted Evil

We'd be delighted to hear what you think to the stories, hopefully the links should take you straight there.

Love to know what you think, hope it helps pass the time when it's quiet in the shop if nothing else.
pirat

Impaladreams

Impaladreams

LoneWolf wrote:I just thought i'd drop by and say hello to all the Huntergirls and Boys!! Very Happy

Hiya Lonewolf, cat (okay so there's not a wolf)

Welcome to the Huntergirls section, sorry I'm a bit late in saying hi but I've been horrendously busy this last week or so. Please feel free to have a good look round, there's links to some of our fanfic and some other bits and pieces. It's good to see you over here and you're now an honorary Huntergirl! Twisted Evil

I'm sorting out a quiz for the Hilton meeting this Saturday so I'll probably post it up on here in case anyone else fancies having a go at it - if i can pick up a signal!! bounce

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum