Everything Supernatural Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everything Supernatural Community

Merry Christmas 'Natural Fans!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Welcome to the Huntergirls Online Forum. Come on in and say Hi, it's open to everyone, Hunterboys too!!

+14
lucifersangel16
Penmin
isis
x_Rachel
LoneWolf
supernaturalfan
alena
tumbleweed
Rob
Castielfan
Schelzie
birdie
Bulletbabe
Impaladreams
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

x_Rachel

x_Rachel

Hey everyone Smile

just thought I would drop by to say hello Smile

This forum is fantastic - I love being able to be a part of it. Everyone here has been really nice and its gr8 to be able to talk to fellow Supernatural fans Razz

So how is everyone ?
Anyone enjoying some time off for Easter ?

I bought some supernatural goodies on ebay from you guys a few days ago - a beautiful poster of the delicious Dean is now hovering (well, attached to a wall Razz) above my bed Smile. Its absolutely heavenly lol ! He's the last thing I see before I go to sleep at night hehe Wink

Xxx

http://myspace.com/x_rachelclark

isis

isis

Look guys! I've stopped being lazy and joined the forum Smile
I'm Isis, a complete and utter deangirl like the other Huntergirls. I've been to the last two London meet-ups (somehow they didn't scare me away after the first one - though all the food and drink in the lounge helped)
I make copious amounts of art that I share around at the meet ups and I occasionally write fic when i'm bribed or blackmailed into it. Don't know what else to add to all that except see you in July Very Happy

Isis

p.s I think I could be slightly to blame for the wax pass the pigs being created in the first place (I'm not crazy, I just encourage it! Razz )

Impaladreams

Impaladreams

Hiya Isis,
Good to see you over here, Hon!
Well, in case you haven't seen it - the next meeting is Saturday July 4th 2010 - Hilton Paddington. Hope you can make it, it'd be great to see you again, Lostatc is coming over from America to see us, thich should be pretty cool!
There's also a Jason Manns concert in London on July 5th, in case you're interested in making a weekend of it. Some of the girlies are thinking of going along!
I'm still checking out details for it - I'll let you know when I hear.

isis

isis

The Jason Mann's concert looks good, as long as there's a cheap hotel or something I'd definitely stay over in London

55Welcome to the Huntergirls Online Forum.  Come on in and say Hi, it's open to everyone, Hunterboys too!! - Page 3 Empty Jason Manns concert Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:11 pm

Impaladreams

Impaladreams

We're still waiting to hear if Jason has managed to get any other dates over the weekend of 3rd - 5th July (the 5th is already sold out), if I hear anything, I'll let you know, Isis.
Anyone else fancy trying for tickets too?? I'd be good to go give Jason some huntergirls support!

56Welcome to the Huntergirls Online Forum.  Come on in and say Hi, it's open to everyone, Hunterboys too!! - Page 3 Empty July 4th Gathering Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:48 am

Penmin

Hi Jane

I cannot do an evening concert/Jason Manns but should be ok, I hope, for July4th...on your earlier post you put July 4th 2010...dont have to wait that long - do I?? Just kidding I know you meant 2009 Very Happy

If I can't make it I will let you know.

Jacq

Impaladreams

Impaladreams

Penmin wrote:Hi Jane

I cannot do an evening concert/Jason Manns but should be ok, I hope, for July4th...on your earlier post you put July 4th 2010...dont have to wait that long - do I?? Just kidding I know you meant 2009 Very Happy

If I can't make it I will let you know.

Jacq

Haa Jacq
You know me, it's not so much what I say but the nearest sensible thing that it could possibly mean that is important!! Yeah okay you got me - it's 2009. Well it'll be good to see you on the Saturday, I've found another Sammy girl for you who might be coming, I'm going to try and get her to come on over to the forum for a look see, she was quite interested in coming on the 4th - see I knew there was more than one of you!! heehee - only joking!!
I have some fabulous photos of Jared, (good god, he's a good looking guy and just totally delicious in the flesh!!) to share with you!!

I shall look forward to seing you at the Hilton then.

lucifersangel16

lucifersangel16

Hey, can I join the Huntergirls?
Unforntunately, I won't be able to go to any conventions (unless, by some higher force, they decide to have one here in Ireland (doubtful)), don't have the money to go to England (sigh), Sad But I can stay on here.

Impaladreams

Impaladreams

lucifersangel16 wrote:Hey, can I join the Huntergirls?
Unforntunately, I won't be able to go to any conventions (unless, by some higher force, they decide to have one here in Ireland (doubtful)), don't have the money to go to England (sigh), Sad But I can stay on here.

Hiya Lucifersangel, cyclops
By all means you can become a Huntergirl, we've just got back from one of our regular gatherings up in London at the Hilton Paddington, followed by a Jason Manns gig at the Camden Head in Camden! So we're tired and worn out but have had a great day... Very Happy bounce Very Happy
All you have to do to be a Huntergirl is drop by the boards and say Hi every now and then, it's where we try to keep people up to date about what's on and where and whether we're going to it - on the off chance anyone wants to meet up! If you're over in Ireland and can't make it - then not to worry, we'll keep you up to date on here... Cool
I'm hoping to post some photos from the gig tonight up here in the next few days. If you ever get the chance to see Jason live, go...he's is so talented and very down to earth and sweet! cheers
Anyhow welcome to the Huntergirls, as I say there should be some posts up before too long. Look forward to seeing you on here. pirat
Jane sunny

60Welcome to the Huntergirls Online Forum.  Come on in and say Hi, it's open to everyone, Hunterboys too!! - Page 3 Empty im new Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:58 am

winchestergirl866

hi im winchestergirl866 i am totally obsessed with supernatural and dean i love him ive watched sn since it started. its my fav show and i hopefully i'll be going to one of the conventions thanks

hammersfan

hammersfan

Hi all!!

I told Jane I would have a look at the Huntergirls section on this site .. so here I am! Smile

I'm quite new to forums etc but everyone seems to be really friendly Smile

I suppose I was a little late getting into this great show (due to useless advertising on tv /not knowing anyone else who watched it) but thanks to the power of DVDs I am totally hooked!! Working my way through season 4 now. Don't think I have a really favourite episode so far (from any season) .. I Just love them all Laughing

Dean is my favourite ... but Sammy is lovely too Very Happy

Looking forward to chatting ....

Sue

alena

Hello Sue- Welcome to the World of Winchester madness!
Jane says you're hoping to come to the get together at the Hilton. It's usually great fun and there is always plenty to eat (breakfast if you get there early)! I'll be looking forward to meeting you there.
Alison

doelau82

doelau82

Hi All

Thought i would check this out.

Am a huge fan of Supernatural and i got into it by accident - but i'm so glad that i did.

I'm definitely a Dean girl - but the eyes of Sam get me everytime.

I would really be interested in meeting up with you guys as none of my friends have even heard of the show (i know hard to believe they don't know what their missing) just to meet fellow fans and get other peoples opinions.

Am slowly converting my friends to Supernatural by making them watch the dvd's and the rerun of season 1 on Living is also helping.

Well that's me for now
Laura Very Happy

Impaladreams

Impaladreams

Hi Laura,
Well, it'd be great to meet up with you too!! There's nothing we SPN addict/Huntergirls like more (well with the obvious exception of new epis and Sam and Dean) than to get together for a major fangirl squee session!! lol
WE've got a meeting coming up on the 10th October 2009 at the London Hilton Paddington. from 10AM to 5PM.
We use the Executive Lounge which costs £20.00 per head, but there's unlimited snack food and refreshments all day, it's a very good value day out in London. they are very informal, fun meetings, about 10 of us are getting together this time. Loads of drooling over screensavers and the boys in general.
I spoke to hammersfan AKA Sue and she said she was talking to you (I think it's you?) on Facebook, she's coming along on the 10th. I don't know if it's possible for you to get there, but if it is, please let me know and we will look forward to seeing you.
I will be putting details up on the Huntergirls forum this weekend, details/photos of some of our previous get togethers are down there, please feel free to have a good look around down there. As I say It's always lovely to meet new SPN fans - they are all such lovely people with stunningly discernable good taste. lol
Anyway, hope you can make it...if you can, PM me and I'll forward more details and my mobile number for when you get to the station if you are uncertain of where to meet us.
Look forward to hearing from you
Jane

Last edited by Impaladreams on Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Not enough sleep and typos)

hammersfan

hammersfan

Hi All,

I'm looking forward to meeting everyone at the Hilton. Very Happy

Laura ... hope you can make it so I'm not the only new one there! Although I'm sure I'll be fine .. as long as I can drool over the boys I'll be happy!! Laughing

Sue

doelau82

doelau82

Hi Sue

I'm down to work on 10th October but i'm going to see if someone will swap shift with me.

I'll let you know what is happening

67Welcome to the Huntergirls Online Forum.  Come on in and say Hi, it's open to everyone, Hunterboys too!! - Page 3 Empty Hi Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:02 am

!Padger!

!Padger!

Hi everyone I'm adam and thought i would introduce myself in here though already done it in the newbie section Smile

i'm 100% a dean man (let's be honest sam doesn't even compare) and my fav eppisode would have to be either time is on my side (they killed bella off just as she was getting interesting) or home (cause who didn't find that sad)

Adam x

https://www.facebook.com/padger

Impaladreams

Impaladreams

Hi Adam,
Good to see you made it to the Huntergirls/boys section. I was reading on another post that you've made your first signature but not seeing it...I'm not seeing it either. Just wondering if you've ticked the 'always attach signature' box under profile/preferences. pirat
Failing that I can go in and have a look at your signature and maybe have a tweak. Let me know how you get on!
Looking forward to seeing it!
Jane Cool

!Padger!

!Padger!

Impaladreams wrote:Hi Adam,
Good to see you made it to the Huntergirls/boys section. I was reading on another post that you've made your first signature but not seeing it...I'm not seeing it either. Just wondering if you've ticked the 'always attach signature' box under profile/preferences. pirat
Failing that I can go in and have a look at your signature and maybe have a tweak. Let me know how you get on!
Looking forward to seeing it!
Jane Cool

Hopefully it should be on now Very Happy and i'm really looking forward to the gathering now Very Happy

edit: yes its finally showing up Very Happy

Impaladreams

Impaladreams

Hi Adam,
That's one seriously cool signature, I'm so pleased it's now showing up!!
So, are you coming along to the Hilton Gathering on the 10th? It'll be great to have lots of new faces there, all seriously pbsessed with the show - all the information is up on a seperate post!

!Padger!

!Padger!

So, are you coming along to the Hilton Gathering on the 10th? It'll be great to have lots of new faces there, all seriously pbsessed with the show - all the information is up on a seperate post!

Indeed i am comming along on the 10th with laura Cool

Impaladreams

Impaladreams

!Padger! wrote:

Indeed i am comming along on the 10th with laura Cool

That's great news, I'll let the others know! Look forward to seeing you both. Cool

doelau82

doelau82

We look forward to seeing you too Jane

birdie

birdie

hammersfan wrote:Hi all!!

I told Jane I would have a look at the Huntergirls section on this site .. so here I am! Smile

I'm quite new to forums etc but everyone seems to be really friendly Smile

I suppose I was a little late getting into this great show (due to useless advertising on tv /not knowing anyone else who watched it) but thanks to the power of DVDs I am totally hooked!! Working my way through season 4 now. Don't think I have a really favourite episode so far (from any season) .. I Just love them all Laughing

Dean is my favourite ... but Sammy is lovely too Very Happy

Looking forward to chatting ....

Sue

Hey Sue,

Just came to say hello and welcome. I'm a Dean-girl too although Sammy (season 4&5) is coming along! Jane tells me you might be coming to the Hilton to meet the other Huntergirls so I look forward to seeing you there.

Bev (Birdie) xx

isis

isis

Hey new people, I'm Isis, looking forward to meeting you on the 10th! I've got a great quiz planned (I'm a little evil with my quizzes - just ask the others!!) I always look forward to the meet-ups, mainly because I like eating as much food as possible to get my money's worth, but also because these people are seriously awesome Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum